[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Terminator is the better film overall, but Terminator 2 is (and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: T1T2.png (709 KB, 791x584) Image search: [Google]
T1T2.png
709 KB, 791x584
Terminator is the better film overall, but Terminator 2 is (and will always be) the greatest action movie ever made.
>>
who would win?
>>
>>71495797
Depends what they're armed with but would imagine the yuatja
>>
No, T2 is not even in the top half of Cameron's filmography
>>
>>71495797

The Terminator. Predator's vision is heat-based.
>>
>>71495947
the terminators doesnt emit heat from their electronics?
>>
>>71495947
>machines don't generate heat
>the living tissue covering the endo skeleton doesnt generate heat
>yuatja can't hear and their visors dont let them see in different spectrums
>>
>>71496010
Negative
>>
>>71496010

I seem to remember something from one of the movies that implies that they don't. I can't remember precisely what it was, or in which movie it was, though.
>>
>>71496010
terminator would just have to rub mud on himself. no big deal
>>
Terminator is the same as Alien = tense horror thriller where the main characters are stalked by a relentless killing machine.

T2 is the same as Aliens = action movie with kid sidekick.
>>
>>71496010
Just a small thermal nuclear power cell... it's like a small nuke, but I think Terminator has the exact same body heat of a human, since he has skin.

He sweats

He has morning breath.

He doesn't poo or pee though, because it's a movie and no one poops or pees....

but i assume body heat.

The Predators gun might have a problem with hte cobolt skeleton.

REGARDLESS WE SAW IN PREDATOR 2 THAT IT'S NOT JUST HEAT BASED...

kys
>>
>>71496153
You know realize that Alien is the protogen for the modern horror slasher movies...
>>
File: frank.png (398 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
frank.png
398 KB, 800x800
>>71495365
the Terminator is actually one of the more singularly unique films I can honestly think of.

what other movie incorporates cyberpunk, time travel, violent action (maybe even some slasher flick horror too) and outright romance so well?

this shit should not work, but it does and it's near-perfect.
>>
>>71496213
.... ya hmm
>>
>>71496191
Except that Halloween and Black Christmas precede it.

Nice try.
>>
>>71496213
Terminator is one of the best romances I've ever seen
>>
>>71496274
so alien is just the modern survival horror?

thanks, i'd still think halloween is slasher archetype that makes sense.
>>
>>71496757
THAT SHEET GRIPPING

it's probably one of the best moments i've ever seen in a sex scene.

i remember a girl doing that in bed, and thinking i was doing pretty good in life.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.