[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Ledger hadn'tve died, wouldn'tve Nolan used him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
If Ledger hadn'tve died, wouldn'tve Nolan used him in Rise instead of Bane?
>>
Wasn't Scarecrow's role in Rises originally meant to be the Joker?
>>
>>71494211
It certainly more like it would have fit his character better.
>>
>>71494128
they literally had to rewrite the entire third movie because they didn't want to use the joker after ledger died. he was supposed to figure heavily into the plot and return as the final act villain
>>
File: image.jpg (312 KB, 1110x684) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312 KB, 1110x684
>>71494128
>hadn'tve
>wouldn'tve

Fucking kill yourself it's not even grammatically correct in your sentence
>>
>>71494483
*youreself
>>
>>71494483
Wouldn'tve/Hadn'tve/etc That's the way I spell it. I should be saying wouldn't of or shouldn't have or had not of not hadn'tve. I would say something along the lines of, "Well, he shouldn'tve done it."
>>
>>71494483
English is expanding, stop clinging on to your Newspeak DOUBLEPLUSGOOD
>>
>tfw didn't get Nolan's true vision for the finale
>tfw got a meme movie instead of a masterpiece
>>
No, he would have taken some of Cat-woman's role.

He would have been the Public Defender in the mock-court that Bane set up. He would have used the position to try and destroy Bane, though. A scene where the Joker leads the common people of Gotham against Bane's army of crooks would be more moving than the scene where the cops did it in dress uniform.

And he would have shot Bane, saving Batman, just before the climax.
>>
>>71494701
It's hadn't've and wouldn't've
>>
>>71494701
"If Ledger had not died, would Nolan have used him instead of Bane in TDKR?"
(or hadn't instead of had not)
(or wouldn't instead of would although that's weird).

This is the only grammatically correct way to write AND SAY that sentence.
>>
>>71494701
wouldn'aint've
hadn'aint've
>>
>>71494777
No
>>
File: Untitled.png (224 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
224 KB, 480x360
>>71494777
>my daddy told me never to get in another man's car
>>
>>71496917
I don't know if i find this funny or horrifying
>>
I always figured.. story wise.. Bane and his cohorts would not have released the Joker from wherever he was being kept.. given how he might actually disrupt his plans.

Ledger dying was just an easier way to keep him out of the story I guess.
>>
>>71494430
Did the original script/plot points ever leak?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.