[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Lost worth watching in its entirety?This question is meant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: images (27).jpg (15 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
images (27).jpg
15 KB, 313x470
Is Lost worth watching in its entirety?This question is meant for viewers who invested the time and emotional energy in watching the entire series
>>
Yes, best series ever created.
>>
>>71492420
It really drops off in the later seasons, first few are pretty damn good though
>>
File: 1419946703251.jpg (60 KB, 622x1406) Image search: [Google]
1419946703251.jpg
60 KB, 622x1406
>>71492420
I watched LOST when it aired and haven't watched it since then. I don't think it would be even close to as good as it was a second time. The endless mysteries and threads discussing them from week to week made it so much more special.
For me, LOST is GOAT and will always have a special place in my heart.
>>
Top 3 ez
>>
>>71492420
That would be an affirmative
>>
>>71492420
Yee
>>
>>71492420
yes. I'm currently on my eighth viewing. best series ever created. it only got hate because it didn't go the direction fans thought it would go after years of speculation.
>>
File: .jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
>>71493261
>eighth
lies
>>
>>71493515
nope. I watch it at least once a year. sometimes twice. I'm a tad obsessed.
>>
>>71492420
I watched it a bit after it aired.
I'd watch an episode then watched a YouTube series that would point out the things you missed on the background, fan theories etc. relating to that episode.

That made it sooooo much more enjoyable. As like >>71492839 said, dissecting episodes online on forums from episode to the next was half the fun.
>>
Sure, the first time is very enjoyable.

Then you're left with a disappointing feeling as you realize after the shitty ending that the writers really were just making shit up as they went along.
>>
>>71494056
>shitty ending

you still don't get it jack?
>>
>>71494289
>it's ok we put them all in purgatory fuck the mysteries or a cohesive plot it was all about the characters afterall :^)

it was shit
>>
>>71494336
except all the mysteries were tied up by the end of it. just because you didn't like it, doesn't mean it wasn't good. you're just like jack, stubborn to the very end :)
>>
>>71494551
"the magic island did it lol" is not tied up for me
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.