[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCKYOUFUCKYOUFUCKYOU
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 15-jagten-3.jpg (61 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
15-jagten-3.jpg
61 KB, 800x531
>>
Is there anything we're supposed to learn from this movie other than "people are horrible"?

I guess it was well made and all, but I don't know what I was supposed to get from this other than the above message.
>>
>>71491300

You make a really good point. I guess the fact he kept a relationship with the girl through is something.
We don't always need to learn from a film, it's a story. This one is pretty grim.
>>
>>71491236
I'm gonna get shit on for defending her, but she was just a kid who had no idea what the fuck was going to happen. She backpedaled on it almost immediately, and apologized, but the fucking adults wouldn't drop it.
>>
tfw poor dog died
>>
>>71491236
who's this little semen demon?
>>
>>71491858
yeah she didn't understand what she had unleashed. But still, its incredibly hard to watch her completely fuck this guy over.
>>
>>71491924

She's a child. The adults were at fault.
>>
>>71491236

probably one of the best horror movies I've ever seen
>>
>>71491992
Her parents and that female teacher were to blame 100%
>>
goddamn imbecile. I know she's only a child but really, fuck her. Fuck that stupid cunt of a teacher too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.