[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so who will be revealed to have survived in an EPIK plot twist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
so who will be revealed to have survived in an EPIK plot twist next season ?
>>
Margery will survive living in the sewers of Kings Landing as mutated ghoul.
>>
>>71487964
highgarden master plan confirmed
>>
The high sparrow because the high sparrow is actually Howland Reed and Howland Reed knows some bad ass magic.
>>
>>71487926
Loras, he will be burnt and mutilated. But after revenge
>>
Mace will turn into The Lizard in the sewers of Kings Landing
>>
>>71488014
>punished Loras
i'm okay with this
>>
File: 1464111703675[1].jpg (267 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
1464111703675[1].jpg
267 KB, 750x422
>>71487926
THE INCANTATION

I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS
>>
>>71488013
Also, the high sparrow didn't want people to leave. You might think he was just oblivious as to what was happening, but has he ever been oblivious? He's one clever guy, usually 2 steps ahead of everyone else. Maybe he wanted all those people to die by Cerseis hand, so even more citizens would hate her and turn against her, and the church would gain even more support. He pushed her into a corner on purpose. Even once he realized what was up he didn't seem nervous at all while everyone else was panicking.
>>
>>71487926
Stannis.
>>
>>71488183
GUL'DAN CHEATS
>>
>>71489315
They have an interview with Dabid, Dabid and the actors. He truly didn't realize anything was wrong until two seconds before the explosion.
>>
File: 67408461.jpg (36 KB, 239x239) Image search: [Google]
67408461.jpg
36 KB, 239x239
>>71487964
CONFIRMED
>>
>>71488013
>implying D&D could pull off this level of writing
HS=HR might be confirmed in the books at some point but the show is too dumbed down for it.
>>
>>71488183

May your bones rot demon
>>
>Two hacks cannot kill a show, Durotan.
>Are you sure? Look around you. Does it not remind you of something? Wherever D&D work their magic, the plot dies.
>>
>>71489315
>>71490903
High Sparrow = Howland Reed is one of the most retarded theories around (Bolt-On tier) and exists solely for the convenience of "King Jon" theories.
>>
>>71487926

I watched it ten times hoping Smirkfu would make it out this time, but every time Crazy Bernie stops her.
>>
>>71487926
>picture of the Dark Portal being opened
>everyone starts talking about Game of Thrones
????
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.