[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Come my beautiful billionaire wife and little billionaire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: wayne-ailesi[1].jpg (90 KB, 900x508) Image search: [Google]
wayne-ailesi[1].jpg
90 KB, 900x508
>Come my beautiful billionaire wife and little billionaire on. Let's walk these dark lonely streets of one of the most dangerous cities in the world.what could go wrong amirite?

How can DC fans still defend this stupid movie. This whole scene makes the CIA plane scene look like Shakespeare.
>>
File: papakent.jpg (117 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
papakent.jpg
117 KB, 1920x800
>>71485789
STOP my invincible son, you'll upset the easily trigger'd dcucks
>>
Wayne dad was a micropenis hothead who didn't want to look weak in front of his woman.

This scene from the Peaceful Warrior shows you how should have been handled the situation. Consider this old man could have killed those guys but instead he Gives it all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB2VI9PXtxY
>>
File: 1467302318481.webm (3 MB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
1467302318481.webm
3 MB, 550x310
>reminder: Marvelcucks will defend this
Looks like something made by a bunch of highschool students
>>
>>71485789
Gotham didn't become a dangerous shithole until after the Waynes died. They were simply victims of a completely random mugging gone wrong.
>>
>>71486371
>mugging gone wrong
I'm pretty sure someone actually paid the guy to kill the waynes. Unless they retconned that
>>
>>71486260
That's what happens when colors aren't properly washed out, it looks awful and cartoony.
>>
File: 1467302576466.webm (2 MB, 550x310) Image search: [Google]
1467302576466.webm
2 MB, 550x310
>>71486499
>>
The Waynes have died in the same way in every comic or movie they've been featured in, since the 30s. Why now is it the fault of this movie?
>>
>>71486371
>>71486482

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeOHFwpOS-c
>>
I'm not defending it. Batman is a stupid fucking character, with stupid fucking lore.
>>
>>71486260
lol why did he stop his punch at the end?
>>
>>71486260

Lmao
If I didn't know the actors I would sware this was fan made
>>
Batman once went to Earth-Two, back in time, and saved the Waynes that night. E2 Bruce still grew up to become Batman.
>>
>>71485789
>>71486639
The original makes even less sense, in BvS they were just walking down the street, in every other origin they take a shortcut through an alley

at least they did the pearls thing kinda right
>>
>>71486750
Why? Was he inspired by E1 batman?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.