[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will the mountain dew with scepter nutella?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: UfzYcYrh.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
UfzYcYrh.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
What will the mountain dew with scepter nutella?
>>
Isn't he always busy protecting the queen
>>
>>71485041
Rape
Break some fingers
Skin her
Rape her some more while she dies of shock

I wonder if Zombies can even get erections.
>>
I don't care if I sound edgy, but I am mostly behind what Cersei did to the faith militant; I can't stand religious nuts.
>>
>>71485232
His cock doesn't work. No rape.

Just speculation but I doubt that evil white man even bothered touching his cock. No point mucking about with something that is no longer needed.
>>
>>71485232
>zombie
When did he died?
>>
File: 5c3.png (484 KB, 569x802) Image search: [Google]
5c3.png
484 KB, 569x802
>>71485345
>>
>>71485425

There's plenty of unpleasant things you can do to someone sexually that don't involve your penis.
>>
>>71485472
He got poisoned and I remember him being covered head to toe in cloth at one point, implying he died at some point before whatshisface brought him back.
>>
>>71485540
True that. The people we are meant to root for in this show crucify and feed people their sons in pies. I think the Mountain would be able to think up stuff that doesn't involve his cock.

The Nun would be ok though (especially if it's sexual torture). Being a zealot means you don't mind a bit of pain and death.
>>
I pulled up that scene and if you watch the scene you see/hear the Mountain put his helmet down on the bed/table and you hear what sounds like the unfastening of armor, but it cuts to the hallway view as Cersei leaves and says "shame" a few times before closing the viewport. Also they had Sandman shout "you raped her" at the Mountain like a dozen times in season 4, establishing his penchant for the act.

Honestly unsure how dark they're gonna get with the Unella shit next season.
>>
>>71485975

Why do you think that wasn't the end? I doubt we'll see Unella again.
>>
>>71485041

SEPTA UNELLA!
I KILLED HER SPARROWS!
THEN I RAPED HER!
THEN I SMASHED HER HEAD IN LIKE THIS!
>>
>>71485041
>Cersei kills nobles and peasants alike
>It's been hugely implied that killing High Sparrow would create a peasant revolt the Lannisters couldn't win
>next episode everything will be peaceful with some executed Sparrows
>Tyrells continue to feed and support KL

I'm 100% sure this will be the case since they need to save Cersei for Dany to overthrow.

Fuck everything.
>>
>>71485472
Tyrion's trial by combat over Joffrey's death
Oberyn Martell used a poison tipped spear
>>
>>71485041

Eat her alive, literally.

Consume her piece by piece.
>>
>>71485041
babies
>>
>>71485041
>the shills are now using product placement for extra pennies in their account
Clever girl
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.