[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Shitty movies you watched a million times as a kid and thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 11170077_800.jpg (949 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
11170077_800.jpg
949 KB, 800x1200
ITT: Shitty movies you watched a million times as a kid and thought was good.
>>
>>71477735
That would be one.
It's bad, but there's some really good and funny moments in it. Plus that extravagant opening scene is GOAT.

Also a bunch of Disney channel original movies.
>>
It is good
Spy who shagged me was a shitty rehash of the original, Goldmember spiced it up
>>
>>71477735

It's the weakest of the series but still enjoyable I think, Tom Cruise cameo was great.
>>
DAADDY
>>
goldmember was sell out-teir. the spy who shagged me is was god-tier.
>>
>>71477735
>tfw new XXX movie with Vin Diesel next year
>>
>>71477872
XXX III
AYYY LMAO
HODE DA DOOR
>>
>>
>>71477735
Attack of the Clones is why I'm unable to develop relationships with women
>>
I know it's been a meme lately but the pest was seriously one of my favorite movies for a brief period of time. Probably saw it twenty times in like a year.
>>
>>71480013
too much poetry to handle.
>>
>>71477735
Even though this was a shit movie overall it still had some goat scenes like the Japanese subtitle one and anything with fat bastard.
>>
Goldmember was shit-tier garbage but it's a guilty pleasure.
>>
File: Were Back.jpg (103 KB, 400x593) Image search: [Google]
Were Back.jpg
103 KB, 400x593
Roll back the rock to the dawn of time When the Earth was smokin' and the lava flowed
Roll back the rock to the dawn of time And blow your cool just like a volcano
Snap your fingers and stomp your feet Soakin' up a little of the jungle beat
Roll back the rock to the dawn of time And sing this song with me
>>
File: Star_Wars_Episode_IV-A_New hope.jpg (989 KB, 936x1428) Image search: [Google]
Star_Wars_Episode_IV-A_New hope.jpg
989 KB, 936x1428
not trolling here.
watching it as a 25 year old man I now see the acting is awful, the light saber scenes with Obi Wan and Darth Vader are gay as fuck, and the Strom Troopers run around like bumbling retards.

the only thing that is holding up is the spaceships.
>>
>>71480013
lol
>>
>>71481517
OMG, I can't believe you have any type of criticism for Star Wars, like...ugggh...can you not? Its the greatest thing ever, or at least that's what social media has told me
>>
>>71477735
im aware its a "bad film" but even now I would enjoy watching it. better than the 2nd austin powers for sure
>>
>>71477872
this so much

I used to love this film, had it on a double video with the iron giant or some shit
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>71477735
>>
>The opening
>English English
>The body humor part where he pees to keep the fountain illusion up
>Pretty much every scene with Michael Caine

It wasn't that good, but it had fun moments.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.