[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did they just forget about this plotline or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
So did they just forget about this plotline or what?
>>
Now the whole thing is just a shitty environmentalists' liberal shit about saving trees.
>>
>>71477518
I don't even watch Game of Thrones and I know you made this thread yesterday.
>>
>>71477518
All we know is that they were originally created by the CoF. We don't know why they've returned now all of a sudden.
>>
Lmao
>>
They were ready to attack two seasons ago and now they're still behind the Wall. I think D&D is hoping we forget about this plotline
>>
Oh
>>
>>71479628
Considering there's only like 13 or 14 episodes let we still have to

>Have the WW siege the wall
>Jon do something important
>Daenerys begin her conquest of Westeros
>Have all minor characters plots tied up

This is going to be bum rushed as fuck
>>
I see
>>
Do White Walkers get one episode each season? Is it any surprise they tend to get the highest rated episodes?
>>
>>71481774
It's especially irritating given how much Dany filler there was.
>>
>>71477518
They cant cross the wall so right now they dont matter.
>>
>>71483956
Question. With winter here, will that negate the walls protective spells and allow the undead to cross it?
>>
>>71477518
Yes the new threat is now a Feminist that killed a number of LGBT people in a terrorist attack.
>>
>>71485044

Idk
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.