[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Traduceți BVS apologies thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 3123123.jpg (111 KB, 618x411) Image search: [Google]
3123123.jpg
111 KB, 618x411
ok now that the dust has settled and the movie came on dvd and all of you have seen it i think that it time to apologise for saying shit about BVS and let's not forget that contraire your expectation Gal Gadot nailed it and she proved us that she was made for this role she was perfect as a goddess I don't think that she will ever read this thread but i want to be the first of /tv/ posters who appologise for not beliving in her acting skill and her body appearance that she could be Wonder Woman, i'm glad that se proved us wrong and manage to give us the perfect WW again i'm sorry NOW IT'S YOUR TURN ACT LIKE ADULDS AND ADMIT THAT YOU WERE WRONG
>>
>>71477139

PUNCTUATION AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
It's still shit. The damage is done. This movie will always be known as shit.

Have a good day.
>>
i liked it a lot and i'm ok if you didn't, there were plenty of reasons for that
the only thing i can't accept is someone saying Civil War was any better
>>
>>71477139
But I never bashed this film. I've praised it since day one. :)
>>
The only people who enjoy this movie breed here >/r/DC_Cinematic/
>>
>>71477139
wtf is that word in your title?
>>
>>71477345
Are any of those production line capeshit movies better than it?
>>
Just finished watching it, like seriously is this the due a new generation of millennials were people will put literal marvel capeshit like average avengers movie #7 above this ?

if anything i would call BvS the closest thing to capekino.
>>
>>71477887
I don't think people even consciously watch movies anymore.

They just look at whatever the online narrative is and go with that.

I remember watching TDKR after it was hailed as a fucking masterpiece and wondering if I'd somehow managed to attend an alternate reality screening of it because what I was seeing was a complete train wreck.
>>
>>71478045
>Be in theater watching TDKR

>Police force pours out from underground captivity after being trapped for months looking like they all just came back from the cleaners

>Gotham streets look pristine after months of occupation

>Police Force charge against Bane Force like a god damn cartoon

It's when I realized that perhaps Nolan really is a hack and I needed to reevaluate all his movies.

Protip: they don't hold up
>>
File: 1460385451300.jpg (40 KB, 586x429) Image search: [Google]
1460385451300.jpg
40 KB, 586x429
>>71477515
>>71477342
Imagine being a Marvel fanboy that has to sit and watch Civil War after seeing the Ultimate Edition of Batman V Superman and having to be all like "damn, Civil War, you fuckin' great, all awesome with your terrible dialogue and nonstop inappropriate quips. I’m totally enjoying watching you, both my pretend 4chan self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is watch BvS again. Like seriously imagine having to be a Marvel man-child and not only sit in that fart-filled chair while Robert Downey Jr’s head floats on top of his straight to TV-tier armour like some otherworldly spectre, the favorable lighting barely concealing his wrinkles and orange leathery skin, and just sit there, minute after minute, hour after hour, checking your phone and hoping it’s almost over. Not only having to tolerate the lazy plot, but the laughable CGI as you sit there and say DC BTFO and DAMN, SPIDER-MAN LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because DC fans aren’t the ones who have to sit there and pretend to be invested in nonsensical fights between people that have no intention of hurting one another, where there are no stakes and no one to root for. You've been watching movies with half this budget that have infinitely more impressive visual effects and none of the hacky writing for your ENTIRE LIFE. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the faecal matter that’s been spoon fed to you as Marvel executives sit there, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to watch the most moronic, lazy, half-assed attempt at a superhero movie since Howard the Duck. And then you check your phone again, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the movie ends and you’re forced to sit through the after credits scene, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking dug in and stubborn and embarrassed as fuck. You're not going to lose to DC fans. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it..
>>
>>71477139
I'm surprised it was received so poorly. It honestly made me consider if it's even remotely possible that Disney could reverse-schill the film into a hole. But then I realized reviewers are progs and this is a conservative film. It's really quite good.
>>
It was good, much better than /tv/ and critics made it seem.
Gal Gadot was meh, the film didn't even need her.
>>
>>71478318

The theatrical cut was really shitty in comparison to the UC though.
>>
>>71478385
What's missing from the theatrical cut? I only saw the UC.
>>
>>71478404
Everyone motive, Clark investigating, Lois investigating, Lex's scheme, Steppenwolf reveal, basically the story
>>
>>71478256
It's that experience of cognitive dissonance, you go to see a movie you know is good, it got great reviews and everyone loved it.

But it's fucking awful. And you sit there and think, is it just me?

>>71478476
I bet the worst part of the movie (the endless fight scene) was completely uncut though right?
>>
>>71478404

what >>71478476 said, all that lois meeting jimmy, the burning of bodies with flamethrowers to simulate heat vision, drone strike etc in the beginning is gone.

So basically the audience is expected to understand that Superman killed the terrorists with his heat vision WITHOUT FUCKING SEEING THE FRAMEUP HAPPEN.
>>
>>71478540
>I bet the worst part of the movie (the endless fight scene) was completely uncut though right?

the camera is pulled back in the UC so you can clearly see Superman get impaled.

It'd probably be easier to google all the changes and additions.
>>
>>71478540
You mean the Batman versus Superman scene or Doomsday? Doomsday scene is the same I think, the fight between Bats and Supes has some extended scenes.
>>
Everytime I see an Apology thread for BvS I think we're finally getting an apology from Snyder, when will you do the right thing Zach?
>>
File: 1456621472501.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1456621472501.png
273 KB, 600x583
>>71478609
>>71478476
So basically the studio is to blame for fucking the film in editing. The motive almost certainly being the R-rating, so we can thank the MPAA for that too. Wonderful.
>>
>>71478855
And the length.

Shorter movie, more screenings per day.
>>
>>71478902
3 hours is not a particularly long movie. Shit, weren't LOTR films pushing the 3-hour mark?

But I can see how a bunch of faggots can see one more screening per day being worth compromising artistic integrity.

I'm glad I skipped the theater and watched the UC first.
>>
File: 1429292727255.png (335 KB, 673x601) Image search: [Google]
1429292727255.png
335 KB, 673x601
>>71478257
amazing
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.