[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this is the best action sequence in history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: yuslvii85wbbmgrndhry.gif (3 MB, 800x322) Image search: [Google]
yuslvii85wbbmgrndhry.gif
3 MB, 800x322
it's not even a contest
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow
>>
this isn't from the dark knight rises
>>
If it's not Jon Woo it's not.
>>
60fps looks like shit tho.
>>
>>71475311
while i like john woo movies i loathe how he has his stars put too much insurance on death

the first three shots kill the guy and the next five shots into his dead body are a waste especially during an extended firefight
>>
>>71475402
who the fuck cares?
>>
>>71475247
Eat your heart out, Chris :^)
>>
>>71475247
>not the scene where CIA jumps out of a moving helicopter with his friends and tackles Bane on the roof
>>
>>71475415
ah you havent been in the military okay forget what i said
>>
>>71475402
>the first three shots kill the guy and the next five shots into his dead body are a waste especially during an extended firefight

Rule of cool.
>>
>>71475454
We didn't talk about the most realistic action sequence.
>>
File: JUST obscure my shit up.jpg (30 KB, 634x266) Image search: [Google]
JUST obscure my shit up.jpg
30 KB, 634x266
>>71475247
Did you guys spotted the lead actor from Apocalypto? Poor lad ended up as a no-name-no-lines capeshit bad guy
OP's link is shit quality, but you can see it clearly in the web rip
>>
>>71475247
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3IJD3md5Uw
>>
>>71475247
>60 fps
>movie wasn't in 60 fps
>uploading garbage conversions
>watching high framerate movies
Holy christ how awful
>>
>>71475247
>1:55 to 1:58
jesus, that fucking sells the whole thing for me
>>
No energy, no momentum

The action seems to just stop every now and then. The pacing sucks.
>>
What the actual fuck....

that looks terrible

>Spend the last few months thinking Marvel fans were lying about this being shit

>It looks like a fight scene from Trueblood
>>
>Guy scrambles to grab an activate grenade instead of noping the fuck out.
>That section where the henchmen wait for Batman to raise his arm to swing their knives.
>Batman gets shot point blank twice in the head but doesn't have any hearing damage.

The guy getting punched so hard his head went through the floor was cool though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.