[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My lady friend thinks that Cersei's walk of shame was worse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1463358744971.jpg (34 KB, 214x207) Image search: [Google]
1463358744971.jpg
34 KB, 214x207
My lady friend thinks that Cersei's walk of shame was worse than Ramsay's fate because if you get eaten alive it's over and done with, but with the walk of shame it's like you were murdered but have to keep living.

Thoughts?
>>
>>71471728
Your "friend" is retarded
>>
>>71471728
Female actually enjoy the feeling of shame.
She probably masturbate to the fond memory of that day every night.
>>
your friend is a cuck
>>
>>71471728
>ramsay: dead and cannot kill people he doesn't like
>cersei: still alive and killing everyone she doesn't like

yeah cersei's fate is much worse
>>
>>71472423
You've never touched a woman have you?
>>
>>71471728
can we get a Lena and Carice QT off??
>>
>>71472490
I can touch my self anytime I want.
>>
>>71472490
irony
>>
File: reaction stannis.jpg (18 KB, 783x791) Image search: [Google]
reaction stannis.jpg
18 KB, 783x791
>>71471728

Your friend is a dumb cunt bitch and so are you as one's company speaks volumes for the individual themselves.

Maybe you should get more intelligent friends who realise the objective reality of being brutally beaten to near death then having ravenous, human killing trained dogs eat you alive juxtaposed to nakedness is 'worse'.

Either that or you can remain a cuckold beta bitch faggot with halfwit friends
>>
>>71472500
That's hot
>>
If Cersei was actually a good person theb your "friend" would have a point but shes not. She's fucking awful.
>>
>>71471728
Women's feelings>Men's lives
>>
>>71472587
this
>>
i kind of wonder if cersei even gave a shit about the walk of shame itself

i think the worst thing for her was the indignity of being dominated by the nun every day
>>
I remember when I was young I heard a woman say she would rather be murdered than raped because if she was raped she'd have to live with the trauma.

Like obviously rape is horrible but are people really that shitty that any sort of adversity is enough to throw in the towel completely? Like oh something bad happened to me once now my life isn't worth living. Oh I have some burns now I can never know the pleasures of good company or a book. Oh I'm in a wheelchair now I can never know the pleasures of a nice meal or creating something. Oh I'm disfigured now I can never enjoy a good joke or have a loving relationship. Oh life has literally everything to offer (as in literally the sum of all existence exists within our conscious experience of the cosmls) but if I had to overcome some sort of trial then it's easier to just not exist.

What the fuck? Like I can understand if you're in horrible pain or severely physically or mentally handicapped but what the fuck?
>>
>>71472760
Raped women are used goods of the worst kind, they contribute nothing to society so they might as well be dead
>>
File: CfwV0gKWEAAxxim.jpg (29 KB, 533x424) Image search: [Google]
CfwV0gKWEAAxxim.jpg
29 KB, 533x424
AND WHO
ARE YOU
>>
>>71472495
?????
>>
>>71472815

Hello /r9k/! Gonna go shoot up a school later?
>>
>>71471728
Idk, desu I always look for an opportunity to show off nude
>>
Third-wave feminism, everyone.
>>
>>71471728
You don't have any friends
>>
>>71471728
I agree with your friend
Raped females should be euthanized to avoid suffering
>>
>>71473099

I'd be willing to pay a charge for them
>>
>>71471728
Typical women bullshit.
>Being raped is worse than getting killed
Sure.
t. a man that was raped by another man
>>
Almost all women I've asked said they would rather be killed than raped. Different but same basic thought process (which is retarded) gets them there.
>>
>>71471728
Probably because your lady friend is gross and wouldn't want to go through the embarrassment of showing off his shit body.
>>
I donĀ“t understand. If someone really thinks its better to be killed they can always kill themselves after the rape. Or after the public nudism or whatever.

There. Problem solved.
>>
File: XIi1I.jpg (108 KB, 1019x354) Image search: [Google]
XIi1I.jpg
108 KB, 1019x354
>>71471728
Start sending them to the frontlines and let reality check them.
>>
>>71472495
WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS YOU CUNTS
>>
>>71472560
Stannis speaks truly
>>
I mean you could make an arguement is Cersei had no hope of fighting back and just had to let herself be remembered for that but as of now, no. Ramsay is worse off for actually dying, never mind the fact that it was extreemly painful.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.