[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
was this kino?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: batman.jpg (89 KB, 440x640) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
89 KB, 440x640
was this kino?
>>
>>71471304
batman please come out from behind those mountains
>>
>>71471304
No, it's a cartoon for children.
>>
>>71471347
> Batman: The Animated Series has been consistently ranked as one of the greatest animated television series ever created.[28][29][30] It has been highly praised for its sophistication, mature writing, voice acting, orchestrated soundtrack, artistic ambition, and faithfulness to its source material.[4][31] In the 1992 year end issue, Entertainment Weekly ranked the series as one of the top television series of the year.[32]
>>
>>71471304
>rising sun
>fuji mountains
>kanagawa wave

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>71471425
Holy shit

I'm a #batmissle now
>>
More like gayman the series for children
>>
>>71471327
>>71471425
It's his cape, dumbasses
>>
>>71471541
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>71471327
Can't unsee it.
>>
>>71471425
КИHO
>>
>>71471304
Mask of the Phantasm was.
>>
>>71471304
lol HEY batman I see you man
>>
>>71471413
It looks like they were comparing it only against other Western shows. I've heard good things about it so I'm not surprised it would be rated that highly, but the competition isn't very stiff.
>>
Nostalgiafags will defend it, but it's honestly pretty terrible if you watch it objectively. Stupid noir tone doesn't match the campy scriptwriting. Animation is cheap as fuck. Timm's artwork is a meme. Etc.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5Cdguyut8s
>>
>>71471764
>one of the greatest animated television series ever created
one of the greatest animated television series ever created
>>
>ITS FOR KIDS! ITS FOR KIDS! ITS FOR KIDS! >ITS FOR KIDS! ITS FOR KIDS! ITS FOR KIDS!

Well when do you think we watched ???

>American Dad is better
>>
>>71471806
Look at the sources.
>>
>>71471764

Are you implying anime has more than a handful of good shows?

Because There's like maybe ten anime's total that aren't complete trash
>>
>>71471304
definitely
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5nB2OJnCko
>>
>>71471413
What age were you when you watched this show for the first time?
>>
>>71471901
Anime is made under the assumption that animation need not be any different from live action cinema, and it basically has all the same genres, topics and styles. It's rarely episodic (Western animation rarely isn't), and the production values are much higher than in Western shows. There's also numerically far more of anime, the storie are drawn from more diverse sources, and there's more creative freedom.

>There's like maybe ten anime's total that aren't complete trash
According to people who've barely seen any anime.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.