[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: joker.jpg (7 KB, 349x145) Image search: [Google]
joker.jpg
7 KB, 349x145
what was his problem?
>>
>>71469233
Like me he was just a dude fed up of this bullshit world full of schemers and liars
>>
he listened to linkin park once
>>
>>71469247
he's literally bernie sanders after losing the election
>>
>>71469233
he wanted to watch the world burn and money makes the world go round.

so he burned the money.
>>
>>71469233

He was intelligent, nihilistic and had a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>71469233
His father was an asshole and his wife was a cunt
>>
File: MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg (23 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
MD3scMjJ2MGW1U-I1CS9hw-wide.jpg
23 KB, 300x400
>>71469521
>>
he clicked on too many store fronts too many times in his captcha to post and he went crazy and became the Joke Telling Man
>>
As a guy who most closely resembles the joker in personality I can say that he was likely a well meaning, nice guy as a kid. But then as he grew older he most likely got bullied and rejected because of not being able to fit in due to his high IQ. This lead him to become angry and cynical of the world. Eventually something snapped inside of him and he lost all inhibitions and became the monster he is today.
>>
>>71469233
He was a big gay.
>>
>>71469233
Edgy psychopath who just wanted an excuse to cause as much pain and suffering as possible, so cooked up a laughably shallow ideology revolving around 'muh chaos' to make himself look more insightful than the thug that he was. Ultimately, he was no better than the mob that he looked down on so much. The only difference was that he was more competent, not more insightful.

If you think that he was right, or that he even cared about being right, then you didn't understand the point of his character. That's why all the teenagers who idolise this guy are so cringeworthy.
>>
File: biggest cringe.png (34 KB, 158x183) Image search: [Google]
biggest cringe.png
34 KB, 158x183
>>71470385
The cringe is how shit your bait is, not just the post itself.
>>
>>71470385
firstly people don't just snap and second the joker has no proper backstory google and wikipedia are yer friends.
>>
>>71471024
>gives me a (you)
>>
>>71469233
He just wanted Batman-san to notice him.
>>
He thinks society is the biggest joke there is, but no one else thinks the joke is funny and he keeps trying to explain it to them because he thinks they're just too stupid to get it. In other words, autism. He's that guy on /fit/ who tried to make a "black Twitter" style post on a friend's Facebook baby picture and ended up humiliating himself.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.