[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How about a Godzilla thread. Is Resurgence gonna be a shit or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: Godzillaresurgence.jpg (60 KB, 640x322) Image search: [Google]
Godzillaresurgence.jpg
60 KB, 640x322
How about a Godzilla thread. Is Resurgence gonna be a shit or will it be fun? Dunno much about Hideaki Anno, but I'm digging the new suit design.
>>
>>71464203
I'm way more hype for the new Gamera movie rather than new Toei Godzilla. It looks waaaaay better.
>>
>>71464369
Why
>>
File: GAMERA_REBOOT.jpg (190 KB, 900x1271) Image search: [Google]
GAMERA_REBOOT.jpg
190 KB, 900x1271
>>71464369
Seen everything Goji related but have yet to see any Gamera movies, interested in changing that. Anywhere in particular I should start?
>>
>>71464412
Watch the Trailer, he looks neat as fuck

>>71464432
Godzilla is a better monster and probably franchise, but you should look the first one and the last trilogy, guardian of universe
The first one set up the monster, and the last 3 are probably the best, in a godzilla vs destroyah kinda way.
Other movies are as weird and stupid as the 60s godzilla are
>>
File: 075.jpg (97 KB, 700x864) Image search: [Google]
075.jpg
97 KB, 700x864
>>71464637
Will definitely check those out and gradually work my way down the series. Don't mind the shlock that most of them seem to bring, I was able to bear through most of the big G's showa films
>>
>>71464432
AVGN made a quick review of any gamera movies.
Gamera monsters often look like shit but Irys is fucking god like.
Last trilogy is the way to go, then watch other stuff, all you need to know is that gamera is a good guy giant flying turtle with a scream that is way shittier than godzilla
>>
>>71464203
2014 Godzilla is still superior.
>>
>>71464841
Only saw it once when it first came out and was unimpressed, mainly cause of how shitty they handled Cranston's character
>>
>>71464203
It is going to throw the 2014 Murican one out of the water
>>
>godzilla appears 5minutes in the movie
>90 minutes teasing the monster and establishing characters that no one fives a fuck about
>no crazy as shit fights
2014 was a boring and forgettable flick.
Americans should stop trying making a succesful godzilla movie and do their own kaiju stuff like pacific rim
>>
>>71464203
Crispyzilla looks awesome and Anno has proven before that he can make good-looking live-action movies and loves monster-stuff. Only danger I see is modern Japanese production values looking too stupid for foreign audiences. Even I love Japanese shit but can barely stand the look of their modern movies.

>>71464841
Fatzilla was a boring piece of shit that was too dark to even see half the time.
>>
This pissed giant blastoise is gonna be the best kaiju movie, mark my words
>>
File: IMG_20160423_234615.jpg (144 KB, 732x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160423_234615.jpg
144 KB, 732x900
>>71464721
I like his head. The mouth looks like it could open to a full 180°.
>>
File: kingg-01.jpg (213 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
kingg-01.jpg
213 KB, 1024x576
dont mind me, just the best kaiju coming through
>>
Can we expect a certain cameo
>>
Top 3 : Best Godzilla movies
>Godzilla vs Destroyah
>Godzilla 1954
>Giant monsters all-out attack
>>
>>71464432
Watch it all minus Super Monster.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.