[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Favorite disney princess? Mine is Mulan, with Belle and rapunzel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Mulan2_149.jpg (32 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Mulan2_149.jpg
32 KB, 1024x576
Favorite disney princess? Mine is Mulan, with Belle and rapunzel close behind.
>>
File: chingchong.gif (496 KB, 500x295) Image search: [Google]
chingchong.gif
496 KB, 500x295
>Mulan
>Princess
>>
>>71463830
yeah she's a princess dude according to disney
>>
>>71463793
Mulan is mine too because she actually gets shit done and isnt a basic bitch.

Second favorite is Ariel because even though shes a dumb hoe, she gave me kid boners
>>
Good taste. I love Mulan too.
>>
Mulan as well. It might sound feminismy but I liked how she was an independent woman who got shit done for her country and family.
>>
>>71463969
Yeah I liked her for that too, she really cared for her dad and seeing a woman fighting for her country is inspirational and shows you can do whatever you want if you put your mind to it.

I liked Belle too because she cared for her dad to switch places with him and despite being a beauty she was into books and different from everyone else and was able to see the good in beast despite his looks.
>>
>>71463852
wouldn't they have bound her feet?

remember hearing about this awhile back. was actually a bit sick when i first looked up what that was after they made us read "the good earth" in high school.
>>
Have any Disney girls informed your taste in women now? Like if I could find a girl that was equal parts Mulan, Megara and Belle I'd do my damnedest to put babies in her.
>>
>>71464550
do you mean when she got rejected from being able to marry someone? because she had freedom of just leaving her house to save china, she just turned into a guy
>>
Ming Na Wen is 52 years old.
>>
>>71463793
Aladdin is my favorite princess.
>>
>>71464619
Well it's fiction but I've been around the block to recognize some common features to various princesses types and some good and bad to them.

A "Mulan" will be independent and would be more than willing to rough and tumble. Outdoorsy and probably don't complain much about anything other than their family. Usually have anxiety about being "the best" for their family and it can often lead them to bite off more than they can chew. They'll be very anxious under pressure for that reason and while they'll talk tough be they'll actually be fairly insecure. Also they will be stubborn as fuck, never argue with them even if you are factually right it doesn't end well.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.