[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>GoT starts as series where there are no clear cut good guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>GoT starts as series where there are no clear cut good guys / bad guys
>season 6 ends
>clear cut definition of who is good and who is bad

How do you still enjoy this shit?
>>
>>71462092
It's kind of like I've gone too far to give up, I need to see it to the end
>>
actually since the start the starks are the "good guys"
are you pretending to be retard?
>>
>>71462143
Hindsight bias: the post
>>
>>71462223
no, that was extremely obvious to everyone but you apparently.
>>
>good guys are feminists
>bad guys are gamergators
>>
>>71462958
>females in GoT
>good
ok, buddy
>>
>>71462092
Danaerys started as a clear protagonist and she's developed to become more power hungry and is likely to go the route of the Mad King
Jaime Lannister started as a pompous douche Chad, and has developed into a chivalrous person who wants a lot of different things. The most relatable imo.
Tyrion started as a weirdly conniving midget and has become a righteous, intelligent leader that nobody takes seriously, and no he is the ultimate underdog.
I could go on and on. There's no clear good guy except for Jon Snow. And there's no clear bad guy except for Cersei. Everyone else is scattered across the board.
>>
I know right, the whole time I was watching the first season I was like, Boromir Stark, is he good or is he evil? And Ser Handsome de Charming von Incesto, is he good, or is he bad? I can't tell, it's so deep
>>
>first 2 minutes of the show was a zombie attack
>>
>muh moral dilemmas and uncertainty of character

Whoever writes this shit is a fucking hack. How can you enjoy this cliche generic shit?
>>
File: 0.jpg (110 KB, 487x650) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
110 KB, 487x650
>>71462092
it doesn't matter anymore. there are fan favorites. the customer is always right.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.