[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
15 DAYS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg (1 MB, 1693x1074) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg
1 MB, 1693x1074
15 DAYS
>>
I want to be the blonde ones proton pistol.
>>
>>71462033
>Nigger
>>
>>71462011
I shall seek refuge and marathon The Room.
>>
>>71462011
Why is anyone giving a fig about this shit remake? It's obviously going to bomb. I was in the theater watching a movie with a friend of mine who loved that movie Sisters, all capeshit movies(even though she's not a comic reader), and finds most Disney movies cute and funny. Even she didn't laugh once when this trailer came on. The average girl is not going to see this movie nor guys, let alone fans of the series. So just ignore the sjw hype. It will die after opening weekend...and of course after they bitch about how it failed because of sexism and not because the writing sucks.
>>
>>71462011
I will watch it if Kristin Wiig pegs me.
>>
>>71462011
I am going to believe this is an adaption of Filmation's Ghostbusters gender swapped plus one more member...
>>
>>71462011
Seeing these threads so often has made me want to watch this flick
>>
it looks okay, not something I would watch in theaters though
>>
>>71462033
Why the fuck did she lick the proton guns? That's my biggest question in all of this.
>>
>>71465151
Because they're penises.
>>
>>71463862
Trainwreck syndrome.
>>
>>71462011
I will watch it for the same reason I've watched Twilight.
Like a trainwreck

Not in cinema though, fuck that
>>
>>71462011
HOLY FUCK I AM SO PUMPED to read the negative reviews
>>
What if its actually good?

Bridesmaids was great
Spy was meh
Heat was terrible
>>
>>71466857
>Not in cinema though, fuck that
That's a good boy
>>
>>71466891
>What if its actually good?
watch this and you be the judge if you wanna see the full thing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx_KJnpjofk
>>
so when is the embargo? a few days before or on the day of release?
>>
>>71462011
I'll only watch if there's a scene with two on the right scissoring.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
I can't wait to see people on here flip out when this movie does really well at the box office.
>>
>>71466891
>Bridesmaids was great
Is this a new meme? Bridesmaids was a terrible movie.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.