[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We're drunk as shit and Bubbles just ordered a 'Za.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: rickyy.jpg (12 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
rickyy.jpg
12 KB, 256x192
We're drunk as shit and Bubbles just ordered a 'Za.

Give us a flick to watch. Nothing fancy. Yeah Baby.
>>
CB4
>>
>>71459010
In the latest season Tom Arnold role reminded me a lot of the Frank Grimes Simpsons episode.
>>
I would reccomend Trailer Park Boys the Movie. Its like the entire show summarized in one little thing and ditching the documentary style makes it a lot better.
>>
>>71459010
'go 'za???
>>
File: sihoxbwphrezbig.jpg (51 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
sihoxbwphrezbig.jpg
51 KB, 1024x768
>>71460749
>ditching the documentary style makes it a lot better

what an awful opinion

are you being genuine or are you taking me for a ride here?
>>
>>71460832
Its a very nice change to have actual cinematography and lighting after so many seasons of a frankly shitty looking show. I still like it.
>>
drinking this shit called champaid, it's no blunt, but it'll do.
>>
I nominate "chopper" its like about crimes and getting fucked up and has accents and shit, eric bana in the julian role
>>
The new seasons fucking suck, they need to recapture what made it good in the early seasons. Why do shows always do this? the newer they get the shittier they are.
>>
>>71459010
The Littlest Hobo
>>
File: 1465541266779.png (403 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1465541266779.png
403 KB, 512x512
>It's a "boys get baked as fuck live on air" podcash
>>
>>71460832

the movie cinematography is actually good and the soundtrack is goat. tpb the movie is probably the best tpb has to offer.
>>
>>71460979

mike clattenburg wrote and directed all the old seasons, he's doing black jesus now.

the boys are just cashing some easy checks at this point. even the quality of the camerawork and sets are worse now
>>
go za
>>
File: SNfzN.png (478 KB, 733x551) Image search: [Google]
SNfzN.png
478 KB, 733x551
Season four is one of the greatest seasons of any show to ever air on television.
>>
>>71460887
>>71461917
Not that anon, I understand what you're getting at, but ditching the documentary style made the movie seem off. Part of TPB's charm (for me, at least) was how often the characters would acknowledge or interact with the camera crew.
>>
>>71459010
The Directors Cut
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.