[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For anyone who has seen The Neon Demon, what's the lesbian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
For anyone who has seen The Neon Demon, what's the lesbian scene like? How do they get on?
>>
>>71455315
They don't.

/thread
>>
It's disturbing and sad, like the movie.
>>
>>71455315
raep
>>
>come on jesse
>RUBY STOP
>ruby is thrown of the bed
>ruby leaves the room
there you go mate
>>
I'd say it's more a horror movie, but that isn't until the end of the film. It's more like an arthouse thriller and coming of age tale about how one can lose themselves in a dog eat dog industry like modeling.
>>
>>71455730
I think you mean "doggy dog industry"
>>
>>71455315
The Elle/Jena lesbian scene doesn't lead anywhere. Jena tries really hard to seduce Elle but Elle won't have it. However, there's a scene where Jena molests a corpse.
>>
>>71455315
Full penetration
>>
File: 20160628_153448.jpg (580 KB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160628_153448.jpg
580 KB, 3264x1836
Jena want the fucky
Elle say no
Jena fucky dead body
>>
>>71456561
That scene was really fucked up
>>
File: ass to ass.jpg (21 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
ass to ass.jpg
21 KB, 620x347
>>
>>71455315
>doesn't show tits
>I didn't watch movie
>the end

tits or gtfo

>and none of that body double cgi cartoon tits shit
>>
>>71455315
[cunny]spoiler[/cunny]
>>
>>71457007
I wish I could be this hyped for something. Seriously I don't think I've ever been that excited in my life. Fuck.
>>
>>71456848
I felt really bad for Jena character after Elle rejected her. Once in her pathetic life Jena just wanted to know how banging a under age felt like.
>>
>>71457112
Of course he's excited. He wrote the book and now has a ton of money to spend on hookers and heroin from selling the rights.
>>
>tfw the couple that was near me walked out after 20 minutes during a shot of elle saying 2 hours of this!? fuck off"
why do people dislike her beauty lads
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.