[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shows that would turn out to be garbage if brought back.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
ITT: shows that would turn out to be garbage if brought back.

Whedon is a nu-male and a hack.
>>
ITT: shows that were already garbage to begin with.
>>
>>71453581
Not really, but nice try.
>>
>>71453746
The movie was alright but the show was below average, possibly the most overrated series of all time
>>
>>71455234
>below average
By what metric?
>>
>>71453746
I just marathoned the first episode the other day and it was a solid 6/10 nothin to write home about.
>>
>>71455234
You're correct in that it was overrated and not as good as the movie but I think that says more about the movie than the show. It's not THAT overrated.
>>
>>71453360
It was definitely overrated. Firefly was a show purely driven by the characters, with no plot potential and a weak premise. Whedon couldn't even fucking decide if the "Verse" was a single solar system or if hyperdrives were involved and he was forced to add the suited main bad guys by the network because they thought the show was going nowhere. Character interactions are the only good reason to watch it.
>>
>>71453360
**X Files**
>>
solid 9/10

only redditors in denial disagree.
>>
Basically it was LOST
Good thing it died fast
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.