[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
itt: Shows you can't fucking stand but everyone else loves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: himym.jpg (712 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
himym.jpg
712 KB, 2560x1920
itt: Shows you can't fucking stand but everyone else loves
>>
Why did I think the finale would be worth it, I must be a retard
>>
I want to kill Ted.
>>
Ted is the most insufferable piece of shit faggotprotagonist ever created for television.

Fuck him and the faggot fucking actor that portrayed him.
>>
>>71451015
I thought House was horrible and was surprised that most of the world was so nice to the show despite Hugh Laurie's hilariously bad American accent
>>
how could anyone hate Ted?
>>
>>71451539
Hello Ted. How did Zach Braff's dick taste?
>>
Watched it all the way to the end when I should have stopped at season 3. What a shitfest.

I want to stab Ted in the kidney. Most pathetic excuse for a human I have ever witnessed on a screen.
>>
Kinda liked it because I didnt have anything else to watch. Last season sucked and Ted was very annoying and not really relateable.
>>
>>71451015
jesus christ Ted and Marshall are the most insufferable manlets, I only could stomach this show on the background while playing wow, and only payed attention when Barney was on screen.

>>71451380
Same, I couldn't stand that accent for more than five minutes

>>71451539
by not being a homosexual
>>
GoT

The show can't decide to be high fantasy or a political thriller and it fails at doing both. I've tried several times to get into it but it's just not my taste
>>
>>71451380
Only good thing about the show was the comedy clinic scenes
>>
File: the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
the-sopranos-2_7524.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
>painfully detailed daily lives of unlikeable fat men who kill someone from time to time
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.