[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i become like Elliot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: elliot 1.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
elliot 1.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
How do i become like Elliot?
>>
>>71449000
be egyptian
>>
Remember how George figured out that by looking stressed out all the time everyone at work assumes he was busy? Kinda like that. Play it really aloof, mysteriously, almost autistically so. Don't laugh at jokes or pleasantries. Let your eyes bug out a little bit as if you know some dreadful secret others don't. When pressed to say something, come out with something scathing and incisive.
>>
Have a drug dealing fucktoy friend, a good job, and schizophrenia.
>>
>>71449000
morphine
>>
>>71449000
Learn linux, take oxycontin and morphine, only respond with a single word.
>>
>>71449179
Alternatively this. Opioids make you feel like a fookin legend and the enthusiasm and confidence is charisma. You'll also not care about anything else.
>>
>>71449000
use gnome
morphine with suboxone (not naloxone kek)
be an ordinary cybersecurity analyst during the day and a vigilante hacker by night
develop schizo

thanks to you fags who keep posting it on here i binge watched it -- good got the acting was terrible, terrible lines, all kinds of wrong tbqh. probably the.worst.show.ever i have seen recently
>>
>>71449000
Acting class.
>>
>>71449000
Give up and be a faggo... Nothing. Don't change a thing.
>>
>>71449281
I need some shit like that. Is it bad ive rewatched series like 3-4 times because i feel i relate to him a lot personally?
>>
File: ramifu.gif (1006 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
ramifu.gif
1006 KB, 500x269
be a goofy egyptian cutie
>>
>>71449000
suck jew cocks
>>
Why would you want to be like him? He's ill!
>>
step 1: have autism
>>
>>71450357
How do I achieve this?
>>
>>71449412
and oh! almost forgot, talk like dopey cunt with a ghettoass accent
>>
Gotta say,sniffing morphine is beyond retarded.
>>
>>71450530
get vaccines
>>
install gentoo
>>
>>71450567
True
>>
>>71450332
Why is he ill? because hes depressed and anxious?
>>
>>71449000
Saw that guy in The Pacific, what the fuck is wrong with his manner of speaking?
>>
>>71450718

Oh, does he actually speak like Elliot all the time?
>>
>>71450751
i never saw this elliot thing.
Only saw him at the Pacific.
>>
>>71450718
Maybe something to do with him being Egyptian
>>
I watched like the first 3 episodes of Mr.Robot and then stopped. It was really obvious that it was just Fight Club but with hacking. Christian Slater's character is Tyler Durden, the wacky hacker chick is Marla. Has he realized that Christian Slater's character isn't real yet?
>>
>>71450702
Because he's a schizophrenic drug addict....
>>
>>71451168
I guess im fucked in the head aswell as Elliot is.
>>
>>71450718
It's endearing the way he talks
>>
You can't catch autism
So... you can't "become" like Elliot.
>>
>>71451257
How am I supposed to know. He's just a character in a show. You should get help tbqh desu senpai.
>>
>>71451143
everyone knew that christian slater was elliot's tyler durden, the real twist was the wacky hacker chick.
>>
File: 1406552840040.png (132 KB, 334x455) Image search: [Google]
1406552840040.png
132 KB, 334x455
>>71449000
tfw being aloof like Elliot but thinking I'm pretty normal until someone asks "have you got emotions?" "have you got a soul?"
>>
Tyrrell and Elliot are the same person.
Tyrell is elliots suppressed powerfag side.

He has a complex where he is afraid of his "inner woman" which is his actual body, because he lives in the computer world, "mr robot".

Robert Anton Wilson's Illuminatus trilogy describes three sides of the brain,

the robot: represents the left side of the brain, analytical in nature; the devil: the sexdrive and drive for power; and the giant octopus leviathan that represents the collective consciousness.

In Mr. Robot.

Elliot clearly has the computer brain, which wants to know everything about humans and what is going on.

Then he has Tyrell, his suppressed gay side that wants to join the "illuminati". Tyrell always seems to find him at the strangest times.

Then he has the "woman" which is what explains the anarchist group he works with. When he's working on these anarchist projects for the greater good, he imagines in his head that he is working with all these people. Notice the racial and gender diversity of the anarchist group: Black man, asian girl, Father-type leader, crafty sister.
In other words, he feels called to do something for the greater good of humanity, outside of the typical structures and institutions.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.