[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We can all agree that Into Darkness being bad is a meme, rig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (78 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
78 KB, 1920x800
We can all agree that Into Darkness being bad is a meme, right?
https://youtu.be/gnZJjNjMg98
>>
>>71448573
what's his name again?
>>
>>71448672
Khan
>>
>>71448573
"Bad", sure. Disappointing, though. Multiple villains is hardly ever any use. Getting caught OF COURSHE being part of his plan etc. Magic blood and whatnot.

It wasn't terrible, wasn't great.
>>
>>71448705
no I mean the actor
I just can't remember his name
>>
Why did Khan start an academy teaching remedial math if he's so smart?
>>
>>71448733
michael fassbender
>>
No, it's bad. The direction was fine, the script abysmal. Khan as some lone wolf was meaningless. The original worked because he was a mirror to Kirk, a leader of men and women, who we actually saw so endeared us to him. NuKhan's crew being icicles off camera was one of many problems
>>
>>71448790
thank you
>>
>>71448733
beneficial cucumber
>>
>>71448573
he was the best part
>>
File: 233.png (295 KB, 721x395) Image search: [Google]
233.png
295 KB, 721x395
Was war with the Klingons truly inevitable?
>>
>>71448573
>"...Lead others to a piece in a "Call of Duty: World at War"
Fucking seriously JJ?
>>
>>71448573
cumberbatch is a homo and impossible to take seriously, and there already was a star trek thread you fucking attention whore faggot
>>
>>71448959
Tell that to GoT threads. Kanjiklub
>>
dumbass movie
>>
>>71448573
No, it's a bad movie. You like a bad movie. Deal with it.
>>
>>71448889
they're fucking klingons

so yes
>>
>>71449415
Klingons are honorable though
>>71449371
Me liking it makes it a good movie, dumbass. It's all subjective.
>>
>>71448733
ayy lmao
>>
>>71448573
It was bad enough for me to drop the entire franchise forever
>>
>>71448573

The acting and dialogue are horrendus and I couldn't stand the stupid faces Benedybatch pulled
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.