[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did /tv/ think of Krampus?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: krampus.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
142 KB, 1280x720
What did /tv/ think of Krampus?
>>
pretty mediocre all around
>>
>>71447436
god-tier creature design
way too slow of a build-up with minimal pay-off and a sort of confusing ending
rest of the movie was just okay but it was still a breath of fresh air
probably a 5 or 6/10 for me
>>
Right when I was about to download the movie, I see this thread. Should I not even bother watching it? Give me an unsettling movie I can watch tomorrow night with my..gf..
>>
Weak gingerbread man CGI and random introduction of the elves felt unnecessary. Ending jumpscare was probably the cheapest I've ever seen. Should have been R-rated

Other than that, it was good fun. Great atmosphere, cast, humor, visuals
>>
>>71447629
Krampus isn't really unsettling.
>>
>>71447436
That hick redneck actor ruins EVERYTHING he touches. His episodes in The Office US are the absolute worst
>>
It had some funny moments and some of the practical effects were pretty cool but otherwise it was mediocre.
>>
>>71447725
That's fine. I need something that creepy, and unsettling to watch. Jumpscare bullshit isn't original.
>>
>>71447787
From what I've seen recently, The Witch and Green Room were good. But I'm thinking that you've already seen those.
>>
>>71447436
>Krampus

Not as good as Perchtn.
>>
krampus looked pretty awesome, that scene where he jumps along the block of houses stood out a lot
movie itself was ok
>>
>>71447436
was pretty average and could've been better. The characters weren't serious enough, it was like a nickelodeon monster movie or something. My favorite scene was in the beginning when the girl was on her way to meet her bf and saw krampus on the roof - that was freaky as fuck. If they had kept the vibe of that scene throughout the movie, it might have been better who knows
>>
>>71447629
average but worth a watch
>>
6/10
Krampus should've gotten more than 5 mins of screentime, too many cgi gingerbread men. Also David Koechner is a douche.
>>
Fun but ultimately forgettable
>>
cool to watch during the christmas season
>>
>>71447436
It's a kids movie.
>>
>>71448921
So is your life, oh wait no it isn't because you'll never have children or lose your virginity.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.