[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
File: HomerTimeTravels.jpg (40 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
HomerTimeTravels.jpg
40 KB, 400x267
>I'm the first non-Brazilian person to travel backwards through time!

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS JOKE MEAN
>>
>>71446370
Brazilians are time travelers
>>
Not even the writers of the episode know.

Let it go.
>>
Brazil is stuck in the past
>>
Some stupid time travel show made in Brazil.
>>
some lolsorandom bullshit probably
>>
The joke was originally "I'm the first non-fictional character to travel backwards through time!"

A producer didn't like it and forced them come up with something else that he did like. This is the line that resulted.
>>
>>71446370

http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/71287530/#q71298734
>>
Some say it's a reference to the writer Carlos Castaneda, but the authors said it wasn't.

Keep in mind it was originally "first non-fictional". It's just a nonsequiter, don't look too much into it.
>>
Does the bible actually say this?
>>
File: Alt.nerd.obsessive[1].png (172 KB, 400x296) Image search: [Google]
Alt.nerd.obsessive[1].png
172 KB, 400x296
Someone smart explain this one please.
>>
>>71447127
usenet
>>
>>71447127
he's using the old interwebs to gain knowledge.
>>
>>71446370
My favorite treehouse of horror!
Wish there was a full episode of Ned Flanders as dictator
>>
>>71446557
How did u you find this out?
>>
>>71447251
Probably audio commentary. The staff actually does commentary for every episode on DVDs.
>>
>>71447315
And its easily the best commentary of any TV series.

Only reason I bought the DVDs.
>>
File: 65m125E[1].png (477 KB, 1280x687) Image search: [Google]
65m125E[1].png
477 KB, 1280x687
Can someone explain this one?

Is it a sex joke? Is Hoover some sort of sexual position?
>>
File: hoover_dxcc69w3_wh_01_l.jpg (108 KB, 1333x1333) Image search: [Google]
hoover_dxcc69w3_wh_01_l.jpg
108 KB, 1333x1333
>>71447478
>>
>>71447478
She sucks.
>>
>>71447478
Its a vacuum brand.
>>
>>71447546
There was a rumour at my school that this girl fucked a washing machine. Literally she would get rekt all the time. Any time someone was arguing with her, they'd pull the trump card "Yeah well at least I don't fuck washing machines". She used to rage so hard. One time a teacher overheard and we had to explain it to him. He laughed. Haha, better days, man. I wish I was dead.
>>
>>71447642
i went to a folk high school in norway years ago, where we lived in a dormitory. there was a washing room in the basement where i used to go at night to wash my clothes in these really old washing machines. once when i entered to check if my wash was done before going to bed i saw a bottomless girl sitting on top of one, literally riding it like a cartoon cowgirl. i promptly exited the room while mumbling something like "i'm sorry".
>>
File: blind-toothless-drunk-russian.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
blind-toothless-drunk-russian.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
>>71447478

BECAUSE SHE SUCKS LIKE VACUUM
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.