[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sucker Punch was a treatise on the objectification of women as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1403856334442.jpg (2 MB, 6048x4032) Image search: [Google]
1403856334442.jpg
2 MB, 6048x4032
Sucker Punch was a treatise on the objectification of women as seen through the eyes of various nerd subcultures. The prism by which the movie is shown self reflects to the viewer their own ugliness.

It's a hypnotizing take on psychological trauma. It cleverly turns it into an esoteric, theatrical, fantasy extravaganza. Its own nakedness makes people feel shameful and uncomfortable.

It's a movie that literally hates its own audience and spits on them.

>"“I wanted to rub the human race in its own vomit, and force it to look in the mirror.”" - J.G. Ballard

If that isn't true art, I don't fucking know what is.
>>
>>71443122

Shut the fuck up, no one likes that movie or any movies for that matter.
Did you like the new episode of game of thrones? Freypies lol
>>
Too bad the movie was boring as fuck
>>
>>71443122
Zack snyder should stick to copying other peoples ideas, that flick was utter dogshit. Look at the interviews he made about Sucker Punch he clearly has no idea what hes doing
>>
File: 1464963399503.jpg (7 KB, 250x193) Image search: [Google]
1464963399503.jpg
7 KB, 250x193
>>71443122
>le epic le shitty movie is art aka kino aka perfect meme

fuck off retard. lurk more before posting again
>>
>>71443318
Sup Reddit
>>
>>71443122

>muh tiresome and poorly executed critique in dem fat nurds and meanie men

>"WHY IS NO ONE LISTENING TO ME?? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

SJWS and feminists in charge of winning the hearts and mind of the general public, ladies and gents. They figure if they spit on and berate you hard enough, you're eventually see the light. well done, feminists! it's been years, hows it working out for you?
>>
File: 1461883902332.png (318 KB, 563x422) Image search: [Google]
1461883902332.png
318 KB, 563x422
>enter thread
>op getting btfo
>>
File: uOcwypW.jpg (284 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
uOcwypW.jpg
284 KB, 600x600
>t.f.w op is talking about art in a serious way
did someone get into the finger paints again?
>>
>>71443547
I'm pretty sure SJWs and feminists hated Sucker Punch too. Just my 2 cents but I think feminists started to lose their minds on Obama's second term, the crazy ones were insolated cases rather than mainstream and dominant forces on college.
>>
>>71443122
ghostbusters 2016
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.