[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it not okay to like both?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: avengers-v-justice.jpg (86 KB, 900x470) Image search: [Google]
avengers-v-justice.jpg
86 KB, 900x470
why is it not okay to like both?
>>
>>71441255
because you shouldn't care about either
>>
You shouldn't like either and if you do you belong on /co/ or /b/
>>
>>71441255
It's just banter m8
>>
>>71441255
I don't get why people love fucking each other over
marvel vs dc
star wars vs star trek
whatever else people feel the need to choose between
i like it all
that being said
bvs is a piece of shit as a movie, and I fucking liked Green Lantern
>>
>>71441694
>bvs is a piece of shit as a movie
you clearly haven't watched the Kino Edition
>>
>>71441255
I never realize how much more powerful the Justice League is compared to the Avengers until you put them side by side. Now just add Flash and Thor and it would still be the same. The Avengers would get demolished
>>
>>71441805
I WATCHED THAT THREE HOUR BOREFEST TODAY AND THE ONLY THING IT FIXES IS IT DOESNT FEEL CUT UP ANYMORE, WOW CONGRATULATIONS YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT
>>
Because "us vs them" is for what /v/ stands for.
>>
superhero movies are the biggest shit of modern cinematography

srsly, all of those movies suck ass
>>
You are.

But Marvel's editor-in-chief Joe Quesada and now Zack Snyder have instigated conflict and fans lapped it up.
>>
Because they both suck dick
>>
>is it ok to like 4chan and Reddit

Everyone here does whether they admit it or not, so yes.
>>
>>71441255
It's just bantz. That said, I think it's also totally okay to only like one. I think DC is too OP and boring so my problem with it stems mainly from something that has nothing to do with the movies, but because of it, I also don't like the movies.
Oh and BvS was trash but it's okay to like trash. Just don't pretend it's not trash.
>>
>>71444887
>stems mainly from something that has nothing to do with the movies
>>>/v/
>>
>>71444585
Only redditors believe this.
>>
>>71441255
I like both. I've preferred the DC films but I think both make some solid movies.
>>
>>71444992
Only redditors post this
>>
>>71444585
I'm not really understanding if this site is tipping the scale towards DC or Marvel.
>>
>>71441255

I do but you can't make shitheads on this board understand stuff like that in a BvS thread

gotta say though that the quality of the MCU is declining rapidly while the shows are getting better. civil war, and most phase 2 movies were generic as hell
>>
>>71441255
because both were a disappointment
>>
There is something called arthouse action. It can be argued that Winter Soldier is sort of close as so is Batman Returns.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.