[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> And while it was a truly shocking scene to watch, Lena Headey
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: MOUNTAIN DEW.png (328 KB, 398x480) Image search: [Google]
MOUNTAIN DEW.png
328 KB, 398x480
> And while it was a truly shocking scene to watch, Lena Headey who plays Cersei told Entertainment Weekly the scene was almost much more graphic.

>"The septa scene was supposed to be much worse," Headey said. "The scene was meant to be worse, but they couldn’t do it. This is like the tame version. It’s pretty bad still though. I’d take being exploded in the Sept over that any day."

jesus fugg. i really want to know what they didnt want to show in a telekino that has already the full program from beheading to burning alive to skinning.
>>
Twisted
>>
>>71424682
maybe it will be included as a deleted scene in the season 6 bluray/dvd release
>>
File: crimescene.jpg (42 KB, 754x578) Image search: [Google]
crimescene.jpg
42 KB, 754x578
There's no way he could have raped her in that stone bed.
>>
how is a nun rape scene worse that gorillion people dying from pig shit?
>>
>>71424682
>it was a truly shocking scene to watch
>This is like the tame version. It’s pretty bad still though

Did we watch the same scene? She had wine poured on her and told to look at an ugly man, I thought it was weird.
>>
Did the Mountain mount 'er?
>>
File: Mongoloid.jpg (317 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
Mongoloid.jpg
317 KB, 1200x848
>>71425160
>She had wine poured on her and told to look at an ugly man, I thought it was weird.

you must have the mind and imagination of a mongoloid
>>
>>71425291
The Mountain is a zombie, Cersei didn't tell him to do anything to her so he didn't. Implying she'll be tortured at some point isn't very shocking, especially in this universe where worse things happen every day.
>>
It is forbidden to show the sufferyng of any proud womyn on GoT.

Remember the fucking bitchfit after ramsay stirred salsa's pot? They learned their lesson that day.
>>
File: s_dusty2.jpg (10 KB, 168x153) Image search: [Google]
s_dusty2.jpg
10 KB, 168x153
>>71425351
>>
Get used to it boys. Only men, the true oppressors deserve to have their graphic violence and humiliation revealed, puts them in their place you see.

If you need us to suffer, too bad.. Were winning. ;)
>>
>>71425512
fuck, it's true.

I thought the scene was scary as fuck, but then again I was LMAO weed
>>
Was the nun going to get raped or tortured by The Mountain? Or both?
>>
The fuck happened in the scene? The mountain just stands there doing nothing and the bitch is screaming like ripping her arm off or something.
>>
MOM'S GONNA FREAK
>>
>>71426182
No, literally someone answer me. I want to know.
>>
>>71425160
>>71426182
Same here. Nothing implies directly she's gonna get raped.
>>
>>71426182
>>71426350
>>71426373
My thoughts were she was gonna live through blood magic like mountain
>>
thats a shame. id love to see her get mounted
>>
My guess is:

1. The nun was supposed to be naked

2. Cersei possibly molesting/lesbian raping the nun for evilulz

3. It bring explicitly stated Mountain was going to torture and rape the nun.

But mostly I suspect 1 and 2. Cersei raping/sexually assaulting another woman, especially a nun she stripped nude would qualify as being beyond the pale in term of upping Cersei to being 100% pure evil
>>
And i think that The Mountain will be raping her and nothing more for like twenty times a day until Denearys wipe out whole Westeros and finds her in a cell with half-rotten pussy or something. That would be cool.
>>
do you fucking showfags know nothing about gregor fucking clegane?

"is he going to rape her?" does a bear shit in the woods?
>>
>>71427608
Why did she start screaming before he even touched her?
>>
>>71424712
this
>>
>>71427712
would you not scream if zombie Gregor Clegane was trying to touch you?
>>
>>71426550
Who benefits from that though?
>>
>>71425229
Did the Mountain Dew'er
>>
>>71427712
Because Cersei didnt specify the type of bugs in zombie clegane
>>
>>71427608
He's so fucked up physically and mentally that I bet he can't even get an erection. Rape wasn't even implied, it's just tumblr shits inserting their rape culture into anything and everything.
>>
>>71424682

If you watch the scene at the end of it as he stands over her he appears to move his hands to undo his belt.

If I had to guess the deleted scene was maybe of Gregor undoing his belt and then the Septa looking at his purple rotting cock and screaming and then the camera pans up to Ggors face starting down at her, probably just a little more than what we saw.

They left it with implied rape instead. Most people got the message anyway.
>>
>>71424682

how does a zombie have a working dick?
>>
>>71427830
His dick is a zombie too
>>
>doesn't say what it was

cunt.
>>
Do you think the scene got toned down because of fear of the feminazis reaction?
>>
>>71424682
She probably only says that to make us try and imagine what happened.

The first rule of creative writing is that suggesting things works way better than showing them.
>>
>>71427830
Rigor Mortis
>>
>>71427608
Gregor, sure. Whatever's behind that helm, in the books anyway, doesn't seem to be Gregor anymore. Gregor had somewhat of a personality.
>>
>>71424682
SJWs
>>
>>71424923
wrong
his dick is big enough so that he is standing on the floor
>>
>It's a woman so we can't do it.
>Torturing a man like Theon is okay though :)
>>
>>71427830
whatever fluid moves his arms and pump his dick
>>
File: thatismyfetish.jpg (12 KB, 152x157) Image search: [Google]
thatismyfetish.jpg
12 KB, 152x157
>>71426709
>Cersei molesting a woman
>>
Why was she not at the sept?
>>
Do you think she ever saw a dick before ?
>>
>>71428053
no, she has only ever taken one from behind, that way she remains a virgin
>>
>>71426287

Pretty much just this.
>>
>>71426709
Nuking an entire sept filled with most of the nobility and killing civilians in the process isn't beyond the pale already?
>>
As septa screamed Robert presented his cock.....it was purple almost black but it was hard as leather....suddenly Septa felt a tingle......

As it came closer to her mouth she couldnt resist any longer...... she started to lick it slowly.......suddenly she licks it faster and faster. Robert breaks her binds and in one move removes her clothes.....her nipples hard as Valiryan steel...her body sweating in anticipation.

Robert lays on the table and septa starts to ride him.....she never felt this stretched before.... she starts to ride him faster and faster, her nude ass hitting the golden armor making a continous sound.

Suddenly Robert grabs her arms and rips them off. Septa screams but suddenly starts moaning, the pleasure is so much that she doesnt care about her limbs, she has never been fucked like this, fuck the old and new gods, this cock was her god now.

As blood comes out of the wounds Robert flips her and fucks her doggy style..... the cock filling her stomach.

Septa screams: Put that fucking arm in my ass!!!

Robert grabs one of the severed arms and fingers her while he pumps her.

Septa starts to loose too much blood, she is looking whiter and whiter.

Septa: I dont have long.... give me your seed.

Robert grabs her like a ragdoll and places his huge cock in her mouth.

He starts to push inch by inch not letting her breathe.

Septa tries to take a breath but robert grabs her nose.

Her body starts to spasm, Robert takes his cock out for a second and she gasps for air in a cum drench scream, he inserts his manlyhood again for a second load of milk.

It starts to come out her nose. She starts to fight it really hard and Robert just about had enough, he snaps her neck and her pale armless body hangs on his cock like a wet towel by the mouth, with the broken jaw locked in position. Robert takes it off and discards her to the corner.

It was a different direction thats for sure.
>>
File: 1451869393623.gif (3 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1451869393623.gif
3 MB, 320x320
>>71428205
This could have been great but you suck. Don't you remember CIA talking to his Chaosh Whoresh? You need to ease into these things. Your thing is just instant mountain cock
>>
>>71425512
If this was true we'd see Stannis' decapitation in all it's glory, we did not. Your hypothesis is flawed.
>>
>>71424996
Because "us women", "rape culture" and "misogyny"
>>
>>71424682
Franken Mountain probably raped the nun
>>
>>71428259

gook girls and their penis envy
>>
>>71425351
The Mountain has shown he can act on his own. First or second episode he smashed the guys head after he was talking shit about Cersei. He also shows he has a knack for gore and brutality beyond what should be normal, ie he ripped a guys head and spinal cord off with one hand. Imagine all the twisted shit he could do to torture the nun
>>
>>71426709
>fem domme

If only
>>
>>71428361
i mean after a certain point it would get boring.

like how ramsey finally broke theon..so i wonder if he will just end up killing her.
>>
>>71427608
True, he did rape Elia Martell and kill her children

They should have gone all out and not just alluded. Like the Mountain removing his armor and not just his helmet.

Also how big is the Mountains dong cannonly?
>>
>>71427856
Why do we care what feminazis think? They have zero sway in society, or at least they will when Ohomo is out of office
>>
>>71428259
>you will never go to high school with horny jap girls
>>
>>71428205
Pretty good fan fic f@m
>>
I don't think he would raped her. Most likely he would slowly break every bone in her body, these kind of things.
Why is rape such a big deal anyway? There is a things much worse than that.
>>
>>71428401
Maybe he doesn't feel bored, who knows what he feels. Probably a good break from following Cersei every where
>>
>>71428361
>he smashed the guys head after he was talking shit about Cersei
That's no proof at all. She might have jjust ordered him to do so.
>>
>>71428542
This.
>>
I don't think rape was implied, I kind of just envisioned him slowly applying immense zombie man pressure to her bones and joints and slowly crushing her to death one body part at a time
>>
>>71427997
>fluid moves his arms

humans aren't spiders you moron
>>
>>71428205

>someone wrote all this out
>>
>>71428205
Beautiful.

Perhaps no modern writer can top GRRM's prose.
>>
>>71428626

Rape was very heavily implied, the mountain is known for literally 2 things, fighting and raping.

Not to mention Cersei repeating shame over and over while closing the door, she was forced to do that to repent for her sins of a sexual nature.

Aka that bitch got raped
>>
ok
>>
>>71428567
Maybe, but the fact that she was no where to be seen and he was alone, makes it seem like he acted out of his own will or interest.
>>
>>71428731
I bet you're fat with multicoloured hair.
>>
she didn't get raped, because deep down she was wanting that giant cock. they are probably having 3 hour fuck sessions as we speak
>>
Because rape of any kind is far more disgusting than murder.
>>
>"INSERTING BENIS INTO VAGINA IS WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN!"
Really? Even worse than The Mountain shoving his huge hand up her vagina and turning her into a hand puppet?
Rapefags are such homos. I could literally think of a thousand things that would be worse than rape.
>>
>>71428731
Cersei also said death was too easy for her. The Mountain torturing her to death isn't what Cersei wants, she's probably his designated fuck sock now
>>
>>71428748
I think it does not. In the scene where he stopped her son from leaving his room in the lst episode he was also alone. Still just a drone doing what he was told to do. But whatever.
>>
>>71428787
>>71428787
>>71428787
>>71428787

this is kind of the point I was making with my post.

>>71428626

Permanent disability, prolonged pain and suffering, and death, are all worse than rape. Rape being the worst thing ever is the worst fucking current year meme ever.
>>
>>71427856
cuz of the salsa rape, so they cant show it now unless they wanna trigger many women again
this is the world we live in now.
>>
File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377 KB, 594x422) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377 KB, 594x422
>>71428779
*tips legbeard*
>>
>Ramsay fucking Theon up
>Ramsays hound bitting off his face
>thousands of men dying during BoB
>Danerys crucifying masters/crucified children
>Meryn Trant getting one of the most fucked up deaths possible
>Arya making Walder Frey eat his own sons
>skined people
>hanging children
>children choking on their own blood
>burning children
>nah guize! Mountain torturing Unella is to graphic, can't show!
It was rape, wasn't it?
>>
>>71428789
>she's probably his designated fuck sock now
do you think she will grow to like it?
>>
>>71428802
Maybe. How did Cersei hear about the peasant guy talking about her?
>>
>>71428748
she could of easily just told him to kill anybody speaking shit about her
>>
>>71424682
Consider this, you're a fanatic, and you end trapped with an abomination for her religion.

Like having phobia to spiders, just to get locked in a room with the biggest, ugliest and undeadest spider.

I don't think that the mountain could rape in the sense that i doubt that he have blood flowing throught is body. Just being there with an undead watching me is enough to end up crazy.
>>
>>71428832
Definitely. Woman are biologically designed to like being raped/ fall for their rapist ie stockholm syndrome. Increases the chances of survival
>>
>>71428840
>What are spies?
You assume the Mountain can talk and told her?
>>
>>71425351
are you fucking dumb? he doesn't need to be given instruction right there and then, which is shown IN THE SAME FUCKING EPISODE when he comes and stops tommen from going to the sept.
>>
>>71428827

Yes it was undoubtedly some form of rape/torture which wasn't allowed to be shown because >muh sexual violence
>>
>>71428849
So he just walks around waiting for someone to say something?
>>
>>71426287
^
>>
>>71428866
Cersei told him to do it.
How old are you?
>>
>>71426373
except that the mountain is known as a mass - rapist??
>>
>>71428883
Ok, fair point.
>>
>>71428415
3 inchs fully erect, he is white. so pretty big.
>>
>Much more graphic
>Literally pouring wine over somebody, then a zombie stands over her while she screams

This scene was something straight out of a shitty Saturday morning cartoon.

>inb4 "HE WAS ABOUT TO RAPE HER!"

He is an undead slave with seemingly no will of his own. I doubt his dick even works anymore, and even if it did, he literally just stands there looking down at her as Cersei walks off.

If the last few frames were him crawling ontop of her, then there'd be argument, but the way they shot it was just pathetic.
>>
>>71428863
That is true, Varys little birds now come to the guy who created franken mountain
>>
>>71428878
and cersei told him to rape her off screen, how old are you?

you think she really is just gonna have the mountain just stand there and glare at her for fucking eternity? are you serious? jesus christ this board
>>
>>71428900
What other ways can he torture her while prolonging her life, as Cersei wants? Also he regains motor control, he should be able to get an erection. Even not, maybe he'd fuck her with random objects
>>
>>71428927

no, she's gonna have him maim and mutilate her because that is more sadistic and punishment worthy than MUH RAPE
>>
>>71428959
why can't he do both you absolute pleb?
>>
>>71429026

because she's tall, ugly, has a man face, and he's an emotionless walking husk that only understands protect cersei?
>>
>>71429026

This, Jesus Christ

Do you people seriously think the mountain raping someone is just non-consensual missionary penetration?
>>
>>71429068

>ser gregor, protect me by taking out your spiked codpiece and going to town on this nun.

That's literally all Cersei would have to say
>>
>>71428361
wasnt he told to kill people talking shit about cersei? pretty sure cersei was talking to maester or someone about it
>>
File: gotthemountain.jpg (53 KB, 426x679) Image search: [Google]
gotthemountain.jpg
53 KB, 426x679
Whats the next step of their master plan?
>>
Since they didn't actually show anything, it could be implied that Mountain simply untied her and let her go.

To be honest she's fine.
>>
>>71429225
YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>71424682
i wonder how

you think they showed the zombie cock or summat
>>
File: 1466915874567.jpg (64 KB, 600x878) Image search: [Google]
1466915874567.jpg
64 KB, 600x878
>>71428947
Motor control ≠ being able to get an erection, so I doubt there was rape.

>But Tumblr told me rape is when...

If he doesn't forcefully fuck her against her will, then it isn't rape. The worst he can do is fingerbang her.
>>
>>71429260
Personally I think he got out an acoustic guitar and started to play Wonderwall for her
>>
>Tfw all these Tumblr land whales and nu-males asserting it was rape
>>
>>71428695

>someone bothered reading it
>>
>>71424682
I think it's rather obvious. Basically what cercei did to her just all together at once. Gregor raping her, cercei repeating the words shame while suffocating her with wine.
>>
>>71428900

he could have even unclasped his cloak or something

i think the implication is obvious, with cersei shouting shame and what not, but they pussed out on making it at all graphic. that nun was an absolute cunt and had it coming

they got a taste of the tumblrista back lash and triggering and ptsd after that super tame rape scene with ramsey and sansa, they werent going back to that well again
>>
>>71427608
I was under the impression that he was a mindless zombie that just follows orders
>>
>>71429372
No wonder they cut it out
>>
>>71429372
THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO YOU BUT AH DUNNO HOWWW
>>
she starts screaming pretty violently while he has his back to us so i assumed he was breaking her fingers or something

that's actually one of my pet fears t.b.h. imagine somebody slowly but surely bending your fingers back until they snap. uurrrgghhgh
>>
>>71429271

his crotch is as his big as her fucking head

god I want to climb him
>>
>>71429225

shes cute as fuck when shes happy
>>
>>71429372
>not Don't Look Back in Anger
>>
File: 1465417438810.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
1465417438810.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>71429393
>tfw retards who don't have any arguments now just use words tumblr, feminists and nu-male thinking they are oh so witty
>>
File: faggots.jpg (167 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
167 KB, 1024x887
>>71429559
>>
File: b5e.jpg (147 KB, 680x583) Image search: [Google]
b5e.jpg
147 KB, 680x583
>>71429597
>>
>>71429597
This is one of the most unintentionally ironic things I've ever seen in my life.
>>
>>71429353
how come everyone keeps insisting its tumblr saying its rape?

It was the first thing that popped into me and my friends heads while we were watching it, and I only ever see It discussed as rape here.
>>
>>71428205
i cummed
>>
File: You.jpg (23 KB, 341x151) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
23 KB, 341x151
>>71429645

The proof is in the pudding, kid.
>>
>>71429712
>after using words like tumblr and nu-male totally with no relevancy now using word kid unironically
Wew lad were you raped as a kid and that's why it triggers you that people assume mountain was raping her or something?

>those flashback of daddy pretending he is back in Vietnam and I'm cute native Ho-Jung Bo while he furiously rapes me in basement
Thanks anon, now I'm hard.
>>
I reckon it was rape. Not because there's anything in the show to explicitly imply that it was rape, but because they wouldn't have bothered to cut it if it was anything else.
>>
>>71427897
Underrated
>>
>>71428542
Because she's a nun
>>
>>71425351
>cersei literally has to guide his cock
>>
In the books Cersei refers to her as
>an aging, ugly septa whose maidenhead has probably long since turned to leather

Aka a 40 year old virgin who has never had her cherry popped let alone finger banged.

Winds of Winter is going to have the unabridged nun rape scene in it, mark my words.
>>
>>71424682
My first thought was that zombie gregor would slowly eat her alive, why else remove the helmet?
>>
>>71429681
I have bad news for you; you are hanging with Tumblr. Do any of your friends have glasses and express leftist opinions?
>>
>>71428810
Rape is not necessarily better or worse.
It's just a different kind of torture.
>>
Can someone please draw a picture of Gregor's erect throbbing purple rotten cock?
>>
>>71430101
cunnilingus
>>
>>71430125
Fuckin hell stop putting people with glasses in tumblr category. A lot of people have myopia nowadays.
>>
>>71430347
Best of both worlds, I like it!
>>
So is Gregor sentient or what? I had him figured for a sort of zombie puppet.
>>
>>71430067
>>cersei literally has to guide his cock
Oh man, that would be awesome and she cracks a smile guiding it in and her eyes open wider as he's shoving his herpes wart looking donkey sized cock in the septa and tearing her up from the inside out and cersais smile grows larger and her eyes open more and more, savoring and enjoying every second.
>>
>>71430427
he's a big guy
>>
>>71430427
i think he's sentient but bound to cersei's commands. i remember there being a scene where pycelle or someone calls him an abomination and he gets mad.
>>
>this thread
>>
>>71430568

I would buy a subscription to this publication
>>
>>71430582
I could picture the publisher in a meeting asking if Ike Turner is still alive and if they can get an interview with him.
>>
>>71428361

Nah the little birds were reporting in. That's how the guy was found.
>>
>>71426709
>Cersei raping/sexually assaulting another woman
> The scene was supposed to be worse

Somebody needs to have higher standards of worse
>>
>>71427757
toppest of keks
>>
>>71430619

So Ike, that bitch totally deserved it, right?

Yes, absolutely.

Pulitzer Prize inbound
>>
>>71430714
?Sometimes a bitch dunno her place, and you gotta slap her into it, see women are funny like that, you just gotta helps them anyways you can. Now I'm not saying to punch a bitch like she's a man now, you don't wanna damage the face especially for someone who performs in public, now see that ain't no good, but you know grabbing a fist full of hair and making sure you got a good firm grip and all then giving her a few good slaps up off the face works, it really does.
>>
>>71424996
>>71425160
>>71426373
>>71428895
I had no idea he was going to rape her. I thought he was going to torture the nun.
>>
>>71426709
I seriously was hoping this was where it was going. I was damn near about to unzip my pants and whip it out if it happened. Such a fucking tease.
>>
>>71424788
I don't think they even shot it
>>
>>71426182
He was gonna rape her until the room stinks
>>
>>71430835
You noticed the story line felt rushed and had holes in it? They probably didn't shoot it, they cut every corner possible even if things didn't make sense or turned absurd because of it, doubt they wanted to risk the $200 it would have cost, so they probably didn't shoot one second of what wasn't needed.

Dabid, they said us people are good with money and we gotta give them the bestest story for the least amount spent Dabid. Don't worry Wuss, we're gonna make history, now bend over and grab your ankles, Prince Dabid wants to play with his little princess.

>>71430898
Dirty filthy sex is the best sex, must smell like rotten guts and sulfur :^)
>>
Another reason why it was implied rape was that Cersei said "shame, shame, shame" as she walked out of the room and closed the door.
>>
File: 1466534052147.jpg (175 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1466534052147.jpg
175 KB, 1024x887
>>71429597
Got you covered senpai.
>>
>>71430969
Was about to post this, i thought that's exactly what was being implied when she kept repeating "shame, shame, shame". If she was just going to be tortured she could've just said "confess, confess, confess"
>>
maybe she would turned her to "human pig" like in real life china
>>
>>71430991
I wish aliens would take away all of the SJWs and alt-right to another planet and then film the resulting bloodbath for our enjoyment.
>>
Mountain's diggididong probably doesn't work now even if he has a pulse because I doubt a mindless zombie he is now could get excited.

He probably fist/swordraped her pure nun peepee.
>>
>>71431192
It would be cool if he first starts stretching her, like spreads her legs wide till he hears funny noises like light cracking or ligaments tearing, then stops, then strangles her a bit, then like shoves his knee into her stomach where he bruises intestines slightly, then bends her over face down ass up and kicks her right in the hiney, I doubt Cersai wants her dead so then she recovers and he thinks of more mild painful ways that cause light permanent damage. Then the next week he shoves his thumbs slowly into her eyes, just a bit to ruin her vision slightly, then twists her nose till he hears some cracking, then steps on her fingernails, make them all bruised up, then toes same. You see where I'm going? It'll take months till she's not able to move or breath without difficulty from all the rib breaking and compression and chest pressing, she wont be able to walk normal and without struggling, then I guess Cersai can hand her poison and tell her she can end it all by drinking it, but it's not poison, its milk of the poppy, and she wakes up in 2 days fully healed like Arya and Sir Gregor goes to work again anew, like an artist that knows how to apply just enough pressure without killing.
>>
>>71427608
He's not even alive anymore, just a walking corpse.
>>
What if someone's warging the Mountain?
>>
>>71428899
cuck
>>
Remember in Rome when that one bitch had that other woman raped and beaten for hours and hours? Couldn't have been any worse than that. Why could Rome get away with that stuff and GoT can't??
>>
>>71430991

false equivalence, no one here claims to hate /pol/ in the first place, only crossover shitposters from tumblr/reddit like you and that other faggot
>>
thank you SJWs
>>
>>71426550

Then she'd stumble around Kings' Landing and SHAME everyone. Great job, Cersei
>>
>>71429597
I can legitimately say you're an homophobe :^)
>>
File: arthursuydam01_wolverine.jpg (235 KB, 493x700) Image search: [Google]
arthursuydam01_wolverine.jpg
235 KB, 493x700
>>71431192

Nuns don't have peepees. They have hoohoos. Only hoohoos.
>>
File: 1466923511052.gif (998 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
1466923511052.gif
998 KB, 245x200
>>71425291
do people still say "mongoloid" in real life?
turbo-virgin detected.
>>
>>71431727
Everybody with half a brain despise /pol/ and /pol/tards newshit
>>
File: 1467181826775.jpg (45 KB, 754x578) Image search: [Google]
1467181826775.jpg
45 KB, 754x578
>>71424923
Ez for clegane.
>>
I thought the point of the scene and screaming was that the Mountain's existence as a man brought back to 'life' directly contradicts her faith.
>>
>>71425160
This. Nothing happened but a lot of screaming about nothing at all except how totally fucked up the big guy's face is.
>>
>>71433057

So that's why Cregor rapes her while wearing a fedora.
>>
File: oberyn.jpg (283 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
oberyn.jpg
283 KB, 1024x576
>>71426373

Yeah, why would anyone think that?
>>
>>71433204
Maybe because she knew what was coming (or what would be cumming, as it were).

The implication was there. I think showfags miss it because they don't talk about the Mountain's raping quite as much. Also, people assume he's a dumb zombie when he's actually a lot like Jon in that he was just resurrected. It's just that he's sworn a vow of silence until all of Cersei's enemies are destroyed.
>>
>>71428205
Robert?

wasn't it Gregor?
>>
>>71431719
Wait what? I've watched Rome recently, when did that happen?
>>
Since the goal was to cause her as much pain extended over time as possible, I figured he just started hurting her. My initial thought is that he starting slowly breaking her fingers since he was standing by her tied down hand. Imagine someone slowly moving your finger backwards to the point of it even breaking off in their hand.

The goal was for us to imagine the worse, and then realize it must be much worse than that since it's the fucking Mountain. You realize we've talked more about what could be happening than if we were shown what was happening as well. It's a great way to get the audience to keep thinking long after the episode is over.
>>
>>71433843
He's literally going to break her in two.
>>
>>71433498

He is Robert Strong in the books.
>>
>>71426373
As someone already have pointed out, the Mountain is famous for being a rapist with a hard on for torture.
Add to that the fact that nuns are sworn to celibacy which would make the raping of them especially heinous as it breaks their promise to the gods and it is quite apperant what the Mountain is gonna do to her..
>>
>>71434016
This is what will happen:

>The Mountain is going to plough and beat her in his free time for months
>Cersei will sometimes watch because she's clearly going nutty
>Septa Unella will become Queen of Westeros because she now has the biggest rape case
>>
>>71433251
YOU RAPED HER YOU MURDERED HER YOU KILLED HER CHRILDEN
>>
>>71425160
I thought it was very unsettling. Not nearly on par with back when 50% of the show's airtime was Theon getting tortured, but situations like that always get me more than I'd like them to.
>>
>>71434472
pussy
>>
>>71434495
I'm fine with that. Being desensitized isn't necessarily a good thing.
>>
File: 1458659742756.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458659742756.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>71426709
>2. Cersei possibly molesting/lesbian raping the nun for evilulz
>>
>>71426373
He starts taking off his armor
>>
>humiliate a Queen and allow her to become Queen again
>don't expect retaliation

DURR DUUR DERR DURR DUUURRR DEEEERR CARMELA SHUT THE DUUUUUUURRRRR
>>
>>71424923
Are you a virgin
>>
File: aZMY0eE.jpg (80 KB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
aZMY0eE.jpg
80 KB, 1024x661
>>71434521
Well let's help you grow some balls, starting with an image that'll make you shit the reddit right out of you.
>>
>>71431843
You must be new here.
>>
>>71428100
These SJW fags think having someone fuck you without your permission is a big deal.
>>
>>71424682
Probably because of time, the episode was already over an hour long.
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>71434637
Hello, Reddit.
>>
>>71427984
Nobody understands our struggle man.
>>
>>71426373

I blame confusing direction for this- he takes off his helmet, and while we hear him taking off more armour when its the shot of Cersei walking away we see him standing still with his hands at his sides. So we're initially given the impression he will rape her, but that final shot muddies it.
>>
>>71431979
>implying the mountain has a pencil dick
>>
>>71428100
For the non-autistic there is a difference between ordering a drone strike and personally carving out a prisoner's cunt.
>>
>>71425160

This

I don't know how fucking thirsty ass nigger you have to be to sexualize everything. Mountain was famous for ripping people apart with his bare hands, and he clenches his fists before the door closes
>>
>>71434903

There's a reason attempted murder, murder and hiring an assassin all carry the same legal penalty you fag.
>>
>>71428361

Cersei literally said that nobody will make fun of her anymore, she has Qyburn's little birds and Mountain to hunt them down
>>
>>71434836
When you take off heavy armor such as what he wears, I would assume starting with the gauntlets (?) is what The Mountain was doing. You see his arms fold, which might imply he's undoing straps etc. on his arms or maybe his chest. Ultimately, the director doesn't need to spell it out but it is heavily implied.

>>71434751
That's the spirit!
>>
>>71431951
Why would you take the opinions of people with half a brain as gospel?
>>
>>71435001
Why would you shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>71434956
0/10
>>
So is mountain actually conscious of his actions? I thought he was a zombie, but some of his actions in this season seems to me like he is following orders with intelligence.
>>
File: hannahwaddingham.jpg (38 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
hannahwaddingham.jpg
38 KB, 400x600
>>
>>71435149
C U T E
U
T
E
>>
>>71424682

>hey guise let's make the mountain rape the nun, that will be like, shocking and shit right?
>fuck yeah!
>well this was awesome, but wait, isn't rape like super frowned upon?
>shit, you're right, let's just cut it and let the viewers imagine what happened
>a foolproof plan, my good man, let's do that
>>
I legitimately just thought he was breaking her fingers or peeling off her fingernails or something under Cersei's orders.

Zombies can't rape so I didn't really put 2 and 2 together here. Plus that scene was oddly shot if that's what they were aiming for, he was standing by her side when the door closed with most of his armor on.
>>
>>71428678
explain the teleporting varys then you fucking idiot
>>
>>71433395
>he's actually a lot like Jon in that he was just resurrected
Nah, Jon was resurrected by R'hllor; I think Gregor was resurrected a different way since Qyburn is not a fire priest, so they're probably not the same.
>>
>>71435328
>Zombies can't rape

Why not? Zombie Mountain has shown that he still exists mentally, taking offense to what people are saying and such.

He was notorious for raping septa while alive, why would he stop when dead?

All in all, Unella got a pretty cruel punishment for her part. The guy responsible for it all dies quickly in an explosion but her treatment of Cersei basically guarantees her being locked in that dungeon for as long as possible
>>
>>71428542
Well, rape is a big deal because women can get pregnant from getting raped. A life that will probably be abandoned as soon as it's been born, if not then someone will have to look after it and feed it.
>>
>>71435413
>teleporting

Do you really want them to show Varys travelling for 3-4 episodes on boat?
>>
>>71435457
m8 i'm honestly more concerned with how none of the characters ever seem to take a dump they must use the teleporter to teleport the shit out of their guts or something it's fucking bullshit
>>
>>71428100
>why is being tortured for an indefinite period of time worse than dying instantly in an explosion?
Gee I dunno. Guess it's just that feminist agenda again.
>>
>>71435587
Cersei's dad took a dump once and look how it ended.
>>
>>71435413
spiders can't teleport
>>
>>71424996
near-instant death vs. prolonged physical and mental torture
>>
He is the Mountain because he took one look at that nun and started mountain her.
>>
>>71427608
This he is a well known violent rapist that the lords turned a blind eye to.
Plus he was taking off his armor.
>>
>>71426373

I can't believe people are this dumb.
>>
>>71436062

Didn't he just take of his helm? I mean, just going by the glimpses we've seen of his eyes through the helmet I'd say that'd be enough to make her scream in horror
>>
>>71428053

Isn't that snug bodice a little unbecoming of a nun
>>
>>71426182
his rape is a torture
>>
>>71429225
damn, he's a big guy
>>
>rape
>worse than torture

Huh, this is literally retarded. If I was the nun and and my punishment would literally just be vagina taking what's it supposed to take I would sigh in relief. I mean they could be pulling my finger nails off or anything else that is 10 times more gruesome.

Benis in vagina is literally fucking nothing

Fucking normies
>>
>>71436710
No, you're just oversexed.
>>
>>71436977
4 u xD
>>
File: 1466994757522.jpg (12 KB, 144x273) Image search: [Google]
1466994757522.jpg
12 KB, 144x273
>>71424682
>yfw you realize Cersei and the Moutain both raped her.
>>
>>71437019

Seriously. Even if it was me. And I had to choose between being buttraped by the Mountain, or being flayed alive and getting my dick cut off by Ramsay, I know already which one I'd pick. I think it's just part of the whole feminist rhetoric where 'rape is, like, the worst possible thing that can happen to a person'. If you think rape is the worst thing that can happen to you, you have no imagination. And you have no excuse if you've been watching the Boltons do their thing for the past few seasons. Torture like that is a million times worse than rape.

That said, in the case of the nun, she's probably getting raped AND tortured.
>>
>>71428883
he also used to eat and shit on a daily basis. he's a fucking zombie now
>>
>>71427813
but there was a MAN STANDING NEXT TO A WOMAN!!
of course it was rape you shitlord
>>
>>71424682
I was fully expecting some eye gouging what with all the "you're not going to die now bit I'll be the last thing you see" thing
>>
File: 1426947689581.jpg (14 KB, 230x244) Image search: [Google]
1426947689581.jpg
14 KB, 230x244
>>71437191
>>
>>71436481
I am pretty sure he was unbuckling his chest plate as well.
Regardless I still think it is rape considering the characters involved.
The worst thing you could do to a nun is defile her like that, the mountain is some undead unholy monster know for being a rapist and Cersei was beaten for her sex crimes.
>>
File: Mountain Feels 2.png (41 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Mountain Feels 2.png
41 KB, 645x773
How can a zombie get his dick hard?
>>
>>71438495
Actually, the dick usually stiffens up with rigor mortis on death.
I don't know if it gets big, but it's not flaccid.
>>
>>71426709
>D&D cut out Cerseis lesbian scene
>>
>>71438628
>rigor mortis
>in dick

dick is not a muscle my man
>>
>>71438672
Well then it might not be because of that but it gets hard.
Haven't you heard tales of people ejaculating shortly before dying?
>>
>>71438495
>>71438628
We don't know the nature of the magic or whether it is even magic, by the sounds of it the guy sewed his head back on and used science.
The thing about ser Robert strong is he does not sleep, eat, use the bathroom or talk.

>>71438672
>>71438748
When you die, blood begins to pool into your penis, giving you a false erection.
Not Rigor mortis but still an erection.
It takes a while but it is common to find men dead with a stiffy.
>>
>>71428415
>implying his dick is not also wearing armor
>>
>>71428259
>that arch

BREHS....
>>
File: 1466813838382.jpg (99 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466813838382.jpg
99 KB, 1920x1080
>>71438814
You seem oddly knowledgeable about dead dicks, friend.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.