[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just finished Voyager, I marathoned through it not really taking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
Just finished Voyager, I marathoned through it not really taking my time at all. I didn't really feel the bottomless void feels after you finish a massive show, I felt feels finishing DS9. I thought the sudden relationship with Seven of Nine and Chakotay felt kind of forced desu. What did you guys think? I've just got Enterprise to watch and the movies now.
>>
The ending of that series was actually quite a big deal, back in the day. Since it was a show with a goal of ending, unless they died in the Delta Quadrant.

Either way, it was a show with an ending in mind, not one that got cancelled and wrapped it all up.
>>
>>71416514
It felt forced because it literally was forced, akoochiemoya's actor kept asking for increasingly ridiculous things in an attempt to get fired but they kept capitulating to his demands.
>>
>>71416514
>>71416608
I should clarify that I meant the actor asked for that to be put in for no apparent reason.
>>
>>71416608
Really? He didn't like being on the show? What was his reasoning?
>>
File: frog2.jpg (15 KB, 250x243) Image search: [Google]
frog2.jpg
15 KB, 250x243
>it's a chakotay meets his ancestors episode
>>
>>71416715
The show was a huge clusterfuck behind the scenes. The Native American culture adviser was an Armenian scam artist, Jeri Ryan was dating the producer, there was tension between Jeri Ryan and Kate Mulgrew on set, network fuckery, etc.
>>
File: chakotay.jpg (26 KB, 578x300) Image search: [Google]
chakotay.jpg
26 KB, 578x300
>>71416781
>panflute intensifies
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.