[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scientology Opens $50 Million Movie And TV Studio Complex In Hollywood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: scientologystudio3[1].jpg (850 KB, 1794x1200) Image search: [Google]
scientologystudio3[1].jpg
850 KB, 1794x1200
>This is Scientology’s version of a cross between Paramount and Disneyland. The idea of this thing is not just feature movies, but TV ads, informational videos, TV programs. This is their platform to make their break in Hollywood. They don’t need this new base, so the question becomes why? It’s just a fundraising ploy, to buy real estate, to persuade people to give them money, and if they can come up with the concoction that this is the next great thing to tell the world about Scientology, then all the better. There’s ten of millions now being spent, but it will be just another empty building. It doesn’t matter what goes on there, it makes it look like they’re expanding, so [followers will think] they must be doing well.
>Located right on Sunset Boulevard, the studio system took five years to renovate and cost approximately $50 million dollars. Images have been released via the official Scientology Facebook page, with further details being provided this week via the official site.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/alishagrauso/2016/06/22/tom-cruise-opens-50-million-scientology-movie-and-tv-studio-complex-in-hollywood/#cc5f18162af8

Will they save Hollywood?
>>
You could buy like 10 DC-8's with that money, wow.
>>
File: sdcsd.jpg (39 KB, 628x464) Image search: [Google]
sdcsd.jpg
39 KB, 628x464
tfw you'll never be paid by Scientology to post on 4chan.
>>
what ot lvl r u, op?
>>
>>71418072
>>
File: 1444614246528.jpg (5 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
1444614246528.jpg
5 KB, 226x223
>tfw when you've purged all the thetans from your body, externalized twice in a row, and harassed a local psychiatrist all in one day
>>
I don't get it, do you come there for the attractions or what?
>>
>>71416387
are they hiring assistant editors? doesn't seem like it could be worse than working in reality tv
>>
>>71420364

Scientology's coffers are loaded and they put a big priority on buying real estate worldwide. It's probably more of a real estate investment than anything else.
>>
>trying to get on the TV/movie business
Goodluck the media elites in Hollywood will destroy them. Scientologists are not popular in Hollywood, especially among media bigwigs.
>>
>>71416638
15 Thetans have been deposited into your livelihood.
>>
It's strange to me that everyone talks about the nepotism of jews in Hollywood, but ignore the huge systematic placement of scientologists.
>>
>>71421709
So the people in the pic are all scientologists at the opening? I'd really like to go to a scientology theme park.
>>
>>71416387
>scientologists

I don't think they're any worse than the leftist Jew pedophiles pumping out degeneracy and propaganda in Hollywood as it stands now.
>>
>>71416387
link doesn't work, faggot.
>>
My Thetan level is at 45. I will transcend physical reality and become one with the alien overlords.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.