[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>The most interesting actress of the night award belonged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ggJJL.jpg (314 KB, 701x1024) Image search: [Google]
ggJJL.jpg
314 KB, 701x1024
>>The most interesting actress of the night award belonged to this long time B/B- list actress who has a career that has spanned three decades and was a nominee/winner last night. Apparently, throughout the night, when someone wandered in the field of vision of our actress or was mentioned, our actress would have a personal anecdote to share. Primarily it was about actors. “Oh, I slept with him on the set of whatever movie.” “He was great cover when my husband started sleeping with that w**re of an actress and pretended he was dating her so my husband would not get caught.” “When we had a love scene he smelled of sardines.” “Everyone gets hard when they have a sex scene with me, except for him. Makes you wonder doesn’t it?” The problem AP had in keeping track was our actress was faced in a different direction and there would often be multiple people in her vision so AP didn’t always know who she was referring to. She literally had a comment about everyone it seemed.

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>71414290
Pic unrelated.
>>
>>71414350
Apparently Jennifer Jason Leigh said this.
>>
>>71414475
But who posted this?
>>
>>71414475
>a career that has spanned three decades

If is JJL, should that be four decades?
>>
>>71414290
Is there a source on this?
>>71414601
That's what I thought too. And she wasn't a "nominee/winner" she didn't win.
>>
>>71414290
I saw someone post this before. Is there anyone else it could be? I'm too lazy to look up the nominees.
>>
>>71414290
> When we had a love scene he smelled of sardines
I wonder who?
>>
>>71415387
Probably Bale when he was a skeleton. But his diet consisted of an apple, not sardines.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.