[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wes Anderson thread. >In a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: wes-anderson.jpg (56 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
wes-anderson.jpg
56 KB, 500x666
Wes Anderson thread.
>In a scale of 1 to 10, how much do you like his work?
>Which is your Wes's favorite movie?
>>
>>71408148
Bottle Rocket
>>
>>71408148
6, he's ok however I loved:
The Life Aquatic With Steve Zissou 8/10 pushing 9
>>
>>71408148
Fantastic Mr Fox
>>
>>71408148
Moonrise Kingdom
>>
>>71408148

Royal Tenenbaums
>>
>9
>Rushmore

YOU HURT MY FEELINGS!
>>
8-9
The Life Aquatic wasn't my favorite at first but it's been the best to revisit, so it's my favorite now.
>>
>>71408148

Never watched his movies, is this sorted by a chronological order?
>>
for one, he is a douche with a derivative aesthetic that, although not seen often in mainstream cinema, is nothing new, original, or engaging. furthermore, he masks his stale tropes, plots, and dialogue with this trite aesthetic, hoping that his ignorant audiences will not catch on to his obviously disingenuous charade. as such, his films are the true litmus test for detecting plebs that think they have good taste in film, yet are really cinema cretins, groveling to a false a lord

second, the very aesthetic earlier criticized has not changed throughout the entirety of wes anderson's career, proving that this "visionary" filmmaker is nothing more than a hack, a one-trick pony who cannot step outside the box or take cinematic chances

third, wes anderson is clearly a pedo and pedo-enabler, making films that sexualize little children all so he can get him and his giant child loving ego off
>>
>>71408415
Yes
>>
>>71408415
Yes, chronological ordered. Anyway some short movies missing
>>
File: 1393126727323.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1393126727323.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>71408484
>>
File: triggered.gif (133 KB, 311x366) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
133 KB, 311x366
>>71408484
>>
>>71408496
>>71408497

I am starting the marathon now, thank you.
>>
>>71408705
You gonna enjoy it
>>
moonrise kingdom
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.