[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come I wasn't pissed at the diversity in the Fast &
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How come I wasn't pissed at the diversity in the Fast & the Furious franchise like I was in other movies? I felt like I wanted to kick it with their crew, unlike other movies where it pissed me off
>>
>>71407893
you're just a stupid hypocrite.
>>
Because it was believable

Also nobody likes the tuna
>>
>>71407893
I could really go for a Corona now.
>>
>>71407922
This.
>>
>>71407893
It came out before you were "redpilled". If 2 Fast 2 Furious came out today you'd fucking hate Tyrese (I mean fucking "Tyrese", really?)
>>
>>71407893
>2001
>actors happen to have different skin color
>2016
>DIVERSITY IS WHY THIS FRANCHISE SUCCEEDED
Because it isn't diversity.

And more importantly, it isn't shoehorned diversity.
>>
File: 1464301445751.gif (3 MB, 640x266) Image search: [Google]
1464301445751.gif
3 MB, 640x266
>>71407893
Because it's realistic that immigrants are criminals.
>>
Because there was no BM/WF
>>
because it's (probably) not propaganda
>>
Because people appreciating and driving fast cars breaks into all ethnicities and boundaries. Every race around the world has groups of people who love fast cars and robbing people. Therefore it's not illogical to see a group like that.
>>
>>71408167
>>71408026

A mix of these.
>>
>>71407893
Because they are movies aimed at black people and spics, so it doesn't feels off.
>>
>>71407893
4chan made you cynical and bitter toward mere popcorn entertainment
>>
>>71408305
Yet...
>>
>>71407893
It was natural, didn't seem forced
>>
>>71407893
I don't remember the first thing about these movies

but I'd have to assume it's because those characters are just there, being their character. The black one doesn't make a big deal about racism, the mexican one doesn't have a subplot about being an illegal immigrant, and the chinese one isn't there just to be good at maths.

OR all of those things were in the film and it totally did suck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.