[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, which funny TV shows or movies would you recommend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Spiderman.jpg (246 KB, 1200x1485) Image search: [Google]
Spiderman.jpg
246 KB, 1200x1485
Hey guys, which funny TV shows or movies would you recommend? I need something to shut off my brain, forget depression and just laugh like an idiot.
>>
>>71407812
Captain America: Civil War
>>
File: Fantastic Mr Fox 4.jpg (271 KB, 1600x1034) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic Mr Fox 4.jpg
271 KB, 1600x1034
>>71407812
Fantastic Mr Fox
>>
The Other Guys
Tropic Thunder
Hudsucker Proxy
>>
The Baine scene on the plane from The Dark Night Rising is pretty funny.
>>
File: (8 KB, 40x26) Image search: [Google]
8 KB, 40x26
>>
Fifty Shades of Black, or

Hello, My Name is Doris
>>
Wedding Crashers
Step Brothers
Anchorman
>>
I was looking for serious suggestions, I see now I shouldn't have posted this picture on ''meme - the board''.
>>
Monty Python and the Holy Grail never fails to make me laugh. It's also very comfy
>>
>>71407812
30 Rock
Parks and Rec
The Office
Always Sunny
Seinfeld
Archer
>>
The Eric Andre Show is pretty damn good
Idiocracy if you haven't seen it
Rick and Morty, kind of. Could also induce a little more depression too
>>
>>71408857
It's the first movie I've ever seen on DVD, and I've also seen Life of Brian and The meaning of life.
>>
Spaceballs
>>
I was gonna say the UK Office but that'll probably make you want to kill yourself from cringe overload
>>
>>71407812
Narco Culture
Sicario
The Hunt with John Walsh

All of these shows and movies are good in getting people to laugh and cheer up and have a more positive outlook on the world.
>>
>>71407812
It's Always Sunny in Philadeplhia for maximum effect
>>
File: newcops.jpg (352 KB, 1000x1481) Image search: [Google]
newcops.jpg
352 KB, 1000x1481
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
>>
Sillicon Valley and Brooklyn Nine-Nine are the best comedies airing atm
>>
>>71407812
Peep show
it's kinda dark and very british
but it helped me laugh at a shitty depressing stage in my life m8 :)
>>
Why don't you just stop being depressed and start being awesome™? And don't forget to just be yourself! :^)
>>
Okay, thanks guys. I'll look into a few of those, you've been great, thanks again and good night.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.