[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penny Dreadful - Season 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3600x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3600x2400
Just started Season 3 and what the fuck is up with the colors? The direction remains wonderful, but why is everything so pale(?) Is it supposed to represent Vanessa's state of mind?
Also Eva Green is too good an actress for this show.
>>
>>71406372
You'll understand when you see the main villain
>>
>>71406372
Stop watching now, for your own good.
>>
>>71406459
Yeah, they really fumbled the ending hard. I wonder if Eva had to ask for time off to shoot Miss Peregrine.
>>
File: eva-green.png (151 KB, 254x496) Image search: [Google]
eva-green.png
151 KB, 254x496
>>71406372
D R O P P E D
>>
>>71406423
Dracula is the main villain this season right?
Finished episode 3 and I'm so glad we got to see Vanessa in her room in the clinic. Are we getting a whole episode of her stuck in there?
>>
>>71406553
Yes. Painful episode if you can't stand her acting though.
The ending is "ok", but very rushed
>>
>>71406629
Love her acting. Man, so excited for that ep, which one is it?
I do expect a shit ending sadly, you can't end such a good tv show on a high note after only 3 seasons.
>>
>>71406780
can't remember, but it's early iirc.
>>
>>71406530
Possibly. I do think it was probably ratings-related, although she was apparently so into playing Vanessa that it took an emotional toll on her (you could see why this season).

The direction of the first seven episodes and the conclusions in the final two are so poorly connected that it's clear they found out about its cancellation during production and changed their plan halfway through. I don't understand why shows do this. If you get cancelled forcing an ending is the worst thing you can do because it simultaneously closes the door forever and desecrates your intended vision.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.