[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You've gotten too old to die young, and not from lack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>You've gotten too old to die young, and not from lack of trying.

>I don't deserve you, Alfred.
>You don't.

>I don't know how to lose!
>You'll learn.

>Is she with you?
>I thought she was with you.

Is this quipkino?
>>
>batman killing people

cant deal with it
>>
>>71406250
>All those (You)s
>>
>>71406250
BOYS
>>
File: Screenshot_20160628-142236.png (243 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160628-142236.png
243 KB, 1440x2560
>>71406391
I'm using Clover so it's actually (OP) (You) :^)
>>
>>71406321
I understand. I'm the biggest Batfag that I know of and sincerely believe that having Batman kill so easily was one of numerous instance of Zack taking it too far. And really, he chose the easy way out, because how could you have those epic stunts with the Batmobile if you don't have him kill willy nelly bro! Zack needs someone to call him on his bullshit, and hopefully BvS will have taught them that.

But having said that, while I don't like it one bit, I didn't mind Batman killing all that much. Bothered me far less than I thought it would. It makes sense for the point where he is, both in his career and mentally to be so brutal. Also, almost everything else was, I think, on point, so I'm willing to cut them some slack.
>>
Its even worse than "quipkino"
>>
You forgot:

>I'm a friend of your son
>I could tell because of the cape
>>
File: f.jpg (21 KB, 500x184) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
21 KB, 500x184
>>71406582
Fuck off.
>>
best line :
>I hope the next generation of Waynes won't inherit an empty wine cellar. Not that there's likely to be a next generation...
>>
>>71406582
Where is it on the app store? I'm using Mimi and it sucks ass.
>>
You missed the most cringeworthy quip
>when batman saves martha
>"I'm with your son"
>"Figured, the cape right?"
>>
>>71406321
Every movie Batman has killed. It's something that's always irritated me.
>>
File: use f-droid you faggot.jpg (43 KB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
use f-droid you faggot.jpg
43 KB, 640x358
>>71406988
>using app stores

Do enjoy not being free?
>>
>>71406988
Nah, it got pulled off of the Play Store. You have to use F-Droid.

>>71406321
>>71407025
I know, right? I made a thread about it a while back. Every Batman movie has fucking butchered the no-kill rule.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.