[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So.. why isn't he in prison?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: hack.jpg (598 KB, 3150x2100) Image search: [Google]
hack.jpg
598 KB, 3150x2100
So.. why isn't he in prison?
>>
Because prison is for niggers.
>>
>>71405073
because he was a cunning warrior and a good friend
>>
File: murderer.jpg (42 KB, 500x526) Image search: [Google]
murderer.jpg
42 KB, 500x526
The same reason he isn't.
>>
who would put him there?
>>
>>71405073

ERIK

ERIK

MY DEAR DEARR FRIEND ;___;

Why does Singer think that because Mckellan played him that Magneto is the same as fucking Gandalf?
>>
>>71405171
same fag here
scratch that, and it's more so that humans would kill/experiment on him and Xavier isn't down for that, so..
>>
File: bryan-singer.png (201 KB, 1160x640) Image search: [Google]
bryan-singer.png
201 KB, 1160x640
>>71405073
D R O P P E D
>>
>>71405073
Likely Xavier stopped trying to tack him down at some point in the last 8 years. He probably took his helmet off, only after his wife was pregnant and he was already living in Poland (or where was that?) and Xavier went in there and he was like "Oh, shit, this guy is completely over that Holocaust thing."

Then this happens, and Xavier touches Apocalypse's mind a few times and he can feel the power; he even succumbs to it. I can only assume that, after the world ended, Magneto let Xavier in and Xavier could tell he was over the whole thing. Like, they came to terms with each other, and even Xavier protected him for a while. They left on good terms. It is entirely incidental that OTHER HUMANS IN THE WORLD would've wanted to punish Magneto, and something Xavier could circumvent mentally (everyone go on break), and they had a heart-to-heart for a while while setting up rebuilding the school.

I mean, sure, he'll fall back into it later, but for right now (then), they're cool.
>>
>>71405329
he always looks like he would smell like chip grease and sweaty lube
>>
Name a bigger cuck than someone in a wheel chair
>>
File: obama-s-parents.jpg (59 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
obama-s-parents.jpg
59 KB, 620x387
>>71406135
The United State of America
>>
>>71405329
Yes. Now go back to bed, child. The adults here have known that since 1990 when we heard he was hired for X-men after doing Apt Pupil.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.