[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
10 cloverfield lane
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg (55 KB, 770x442) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg
55 KB, 770x442
what does /tv/ think about this movie?
i give it a solid 7.
>>
based john goodman and that's it

and dem thicc thighs
>>
great movie ruined by a shitty and unnecessary ending
>>
>>71395093
op here, this honestly. i dont mind that they are making another movie but that ending left me saying why?
>>
>>71395093

As unlikely as the whole ship being utterly fucked because of a well placed Molotov cocktail. I didn't see much wrong with the ending. it dared to be conclusive. And I'm surprised it bothers people who wanted something more pretentious.

Goodman deserves supporting actor for this.
>>
I liked the ending
>>
>>71395093
the ending just made me wonder why the fuck the first part of the movie even existed.

Its a terrible movie.
>>
>>71394747

good movie, good acting, meh ending, MEW's character was way too smart to be a fashion fucking designer
>>
>>71394747

bretty gud, nice tweest, would watch the sequel
>>
>>71395322
It was shit
>>
>>71395284
Although conclusive, it feels more like a forced link between this and cloverfield
>>
>>71394747

Liked it. Liked the ending.

Shows how even in the middle of serious shit, human beings still have the ability to fuck each other over.
>>
Goodman was alright
MEW was alright and qt
Film was incredibly mediocre
End was shit
>>
File: cumond.png (137 KB, 299x254) Image search: [Google]
cumond.png
137 KB, 299x254
fucking bullshit factor if I ever saw one! let me explain to you faggots why this is the most overrated piece of cinematic horror I have ever witnessed. left me paralysed with its faggot style dicking on the camera while fucking john goodman lardass was overshadowing every fucking lense like it owned the damn place. jj abrams should be shot.

was sitting in the cinema like a fucking idiot watching this shit while some three idiots were having existential crisis in a fucking bunker and bella thorne bitch was panicking like an over exhausted cunt on a roast sunday. john would eat that shit im not even playin.

seriously they kill the redneck niggerfaggot while the fucking princess escapes jelly goodman and fucking kills the ship? a fucking molotov? seriously? do we think we are fucking stupid?

never seen a more bland piece of shit movie since avatar

jj abrams should be hanged
>>
I thought the movie was just fine. Goodman plays a crazy person a little too well. The ending is just fine, it supposed to be a shock. MEW is qt.
>>71396081
Nice blog
>>
File: MEW selfie.webm (3 MB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
MEW selfie.webm
3 MB, 1280x528
THICC/10
>>
>>71396247
she was so hot in that movie
>>
>>71396287

She's hot in every movie.

I really want to see her as Lucy Mclain again though. I wonder if they could swing a Die Hard movie with her as the Heroine. Bruce Willis can be there as a guide. Work it as a situation where he talks her through the shit, so we can have his epic bants.
>>
It was great and as schlocky and retarded as the ending was, I throughly enjoyed myself. Goodman's performance as excellent and tense.
>>
>>71394747
I give it an 8 and loved the ending.

It's an organic spaceship thingy (iirc), of course it's not gonna like a fucking molotov cocktail
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.