[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what are the chances LSH will appear next season? I thought
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1466645284667.jpg (96 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
1466645284667.jpg
96 KB, 500x313
So what are the chances LSH will appear next season? I thought it'd be S6 if any but given how the BwB didn't get introduced until the last minute I think they could do it in the first episode of S7, thoughts?
>>
Pretty slim. But then again they ended up introducing Coldhands in a roundabout way after I thought all chances were gone.
>>
FUCKING STOP MAKING THREADS AND STAY IN YOUR SHITTY GENERAL
>>
>>71394709
She'll be a zombie wizard in the final battle where Jon Snow (you know nothing LOL!) will be forced to kill her and he will and he'll make a quip for her making his life hell growing up.
>>
>>71394756
Yeah they seem to just be taking things from the book that they haven't covered yet, but are making it last 3 seasons.

I think that it might be Blackfish though, what with the kind of unnecessary mention of him in Ep10
>>
File: funnyman.gif (893 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
funnyman.gif
893 KB, 500x282
>>71394709
Frey is dead. Literal no point to her coming back now.
>>71394779
Sweet summer child's first /got/ after season. give it less than a week and chill out.
>>
>>71394709
Absolutely none. They brought Beric back to pretty much just replace her. The Frey threat is pretty much over anyway so there's no point.
>>
>>71394709
for what purpose?
>>
>>71394779
Shut the fuck up. I had to deal with every thread being about Star Wars last December for a whole month. This is payback
>>
>>71394709
Hopefully never. Out of all the things in the book LSH is by and large the most retarded.
>>
>>71396320
BOTH ARE SHIT
>>
>>71396327
Really? Over 'sunset found her'. And even if LSH is the most retarded shit ever, they can make time for her or any of the thousands of stories and characters to pick from rather than long awkward silences followed by shitty humor, cock jokes, dwarf jokes, bad poosay, smells like pusseh to meh, etc. They waste so much time per season that half the season is filler when they could be doing something useful with it.
>>
>>71394709
they'll probably give her plot to Mellisandre, shes heading south the BWB are heading north
>>
give up now since the freys are dead
>>
>>71396446
No fuck off. No one needs sentient magic Lord of Light zombies. Why not just rez Ned while you are at it? Or everyone that has died?
>>
File: lena-headey-stoneheart.jpg (27 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
lena-headey-stoneheart.jpg
27 KB, 460x345
>>71396491
We get Beric and Jon Snu but you complain about LSH?
We have half zombie Benjen
Jon Snow Jesus
Magical assassin Arya
Girl who can't be killed/harmed by fire
Shadow Pussy Babies
Giants, Dire Wolves, Lich King Zombies.
MUH DRAGONS
But no, one resurrected Stark mother is just way over the line.
>>
>>71396663
It's the fact that she was dead for so long before they revived her and her plot serves literally no purpose except to teach the Red Priest not to go around rezzing everyone cause they might come back as a blood thirsty monster.
>>
i've been expecting it for the past 3 season finales now but the ship has sailed

with beric alive and frey dead there's no way it's happening
>>
>>71396735
>her plot serves literally no purpose except to teach the Red Priest not to go around rezzing everyone cause they might come back as a blood thirsty monster.
Indeed and a satisfying lesson/reason why Melly/Thoros and any other Red priests can't just go rezzing people all willy nilly. And much more interesting than fart jokes.
>>
>>71396828
Thats all fine and good in the books but the show has 13 episodes left. No time for that and its not necessary.
>>
>>71394812
I'm no /pol/emicist but no way would the show bump a strong female character for a man these days. It'd go against the show's ethos.
>>
Arya will be killing Freys willy nilly and will run into the BwoB doing the same. Sandor/Arya reunion for a couple of good scenes. More central characters converging (presumably headed north, for more character convergence).
>>
Lady Stoneheart is fucking stupid, I'm glad they cut it out.
>>
Has resurrection been done right in anything, books, movie, series, videogame... ever? Or meaningfully?

It always looks something from shonen manga or juvenile works where there are no guts for killing major characters.
>>
>>71397735
This is actually a pretty interesting question. I'm sure there has been but I can't think of any. You should make a new thread for this.
>>
>>71397735
Kinda depends. Sometimes it's to get writers out of corners they wrote themselves into. Like Jons to get out of the Watch, or Aslan's to trick the White Witch. Sometimes it's like you said. Kinda hard to say.
>>
>>71397975
>>71398361

I just remembered Gandalf. I liked that one because he wasn't that easy for him to get back. And he wasn't the real protagonist so the resurrection wasn't forced to do the main struggle (Frodo's journey) easier.
>>
>>71397735
huh try THE BIBLE, kid

shaking my head
>>
>>71394709
Almost 100%, though it won't be Catelyn it will be Lancel.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.