[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So can we all agree that this is the only good scene in BvS,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg (144 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
batmanvsuperman-xlarge.jpg
144 KB, 1280x721
So can we all agree that this is the only good scene in BvS, and that this is how Batman fights should always be handled?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seZLI-tVahE
>>
We can all agree this shit doesn't need 30 threads
>>
>>71389752
>only good scene
>>
We can all agree you are a boring, super-obsessed autistic cunt with no talent or life beyond making these threads every day for months.
>>
>Adam West show, TAS, Tim Burton, Chris Nolan all completely define how Batman will be viewed as a character for an entire generation
>Snyder creates a live action pale derivative of a Batman vidya series
>>
File: image.png (1024 KB, 1916x796) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1024 KB, 1916x796
>GUYS! I GOT THIS!

What the fuck was he thinking?
>>
I'm going to start filtering "can we all agree".

Think for yourself cuck.
>>
>>71389752
Seemed kind of silly to me. Boring too, like they thought watching batman jump around a room pummeling nameless thugs without effort until the last 10 seconds or so was compelling action.
>>
>>71390218
Check your T levels
>>
>>71390218
Yeah i thought the action was well done but the context of it sucked, that should have been an opening scene for Batman imo
>>
>>71390234
Hi roid ape
>>
>>71389752
Isn't the point of batman that he doesn't kill people?
>>
>>71389752
I hate Batman's no-kill policy. When he's severely outnumbered and outgunned he should just pick up that AR and fuck them up.
>>
>>71390337

The movie alludes to the fact that Batman's tactics have gotten more vicious due probably to what happened to Robin, the Metropolis battle not exactly helping his frame of mind
>>
>>71390337
There's a new kind of mean in him.
>>
>>71389752
>So can we all agree that this is the only good scene in BvS
No there were other good scenes.

>The opening sequence
>the city destruction on the perspective of Bruce
>The Nightmare scenes
>The Batmobile massacre
>Bruce training before he fights Superman
>The fight

Majority of what made the movie amazing is all the Batman scenes. Snyder should have been more heavily focused on him.

I still think that Snyder should have done Man of Steel 2 first (include all the BvS Superman/Clark Kent scenes in that) and perhaps a separate Lex Luthor film before making then the Dawn of Justice film which would have been more Batman focused and therefore would have gotten way better reviews instead of cramming so much content into one movie where heaps of people became bored.
>>
>>71390476
>nightmare scenes
>training scene
>the fight

All shit
>>
>>71390516
You need to fuck off right now
>>
>>71390217
i'm gonna start filtering cuck, because no post that was worth reading has ever contained it
>>
>>71390525
Are you mad? It's just the truth.
>>
File: 1311704000383.png (159 KB, 435x419) Image search: [Google]
1311704000383.png
159 KB, 435x419
>>71390279
Agreed. Also the sound design is a mixed bag in the whole scene...some of it is good and parts of it sound out of a can.

Editing is the same mixed bag. Example is when batman pulls the knife out of his shoulder and goes to stab the henchmen, there's an unnecessary cut to batmans face...it would have worked better if it was just a 3-4 second moment of batman stomping over and shanking the dude.

The choreography though is excellent, I'm sure it took a long time to shoot this shit.
>>
>>71389752
1:14
I guess that blood splatter was added in?
>>
>>71390751

Yeah added to get the R
>>
File: American-Psycho.jpg (103 KB, 750x420) Image search: [Google]
American-Psycho.jpg
103 KB, 750x420
>>71390828
The irony that Affleck replaced Bale and yet has become American Psycho Bale

I love it!
>>
>>71390677

Batman sucks
>>
>>71390337
He doesnt kill, but now he stopped caring about NOT killing you. But he wont try to kill you, if by circumstance he does kill you then he doesnt feel guilt

This is all retconned in Justice League btw.
>>
File: 2151661.webm (208 KB, 1156x534) Image search: [Google]
2151661.webm
208 KB, 1156x534
>mfw I have to still wait a month for the steelbook edition to come out
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.