[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is Roe Jogan. He is a comedian, actor, podcaster, martial
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 389x606) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 389x606
This is Roe Jogan. He is a comedian, actor, podcaster, martial artist, ufc commentator, fear factor host, teacher, mentor, psychedelic explorer, father, husband, brother, and all around a good hearted person. We need more Jogans in the world.

I would like to discuss with you his film career seeing is how this is a film board. His body of work includes Zookeeper (2011), Here Comes the Boom, The Man Show, Fear Factor, UFC paper view events, Newsradio, and his scyfy tv series Joe Rogan questions everything.

Discuss his body of work, what films you'd like to see him do, and what your favourite piece of work of his is.
>>
he's also 5'3"
>>
He raped a girl in Ohio. Not even joking.
>>
>>71348855
He's actually 5'8

Can confirm from experience. My gf and I shook his hand after one of his comedy shows and he was taller than her (she's 5'6)

Very surreal experience. Didn't feel like I was actually meeting him.
>>
>>71348930
Did he fuck her in front of you?
>>
>>71348809

>tfw joe ruins an entire podcast with jim breuer because he gets butthurt when jim remembers a time joe threatened to choke some random intern who was wearing a karate shirt, then proceeds to talk about big foot for the millionth time
>>
You forgot male model.
>>
Joe Rogan is such a bro. Love the guy.
>>
>used to pay 10k a month for internet so he could play Quake without lag

He's alright.
>>
>>71348809
No.

Jimmy Carr a best.
>>
>>71349196
absolutely beautiful.

what a perfect specimen. perfect bone structure, perfect height so he doesn't have to weigh 240lbs to look buff. just wow.

Do you think he was gay at one point? I mean how can you be this beautiful and not have men trying to get after you?
>>
>>71349253
Why are you talking about Jimmy Carr in a Joe Rogan thread?
>>
File: 1450616248740.png (262 KB, 446x456) Image search: [Google]
1450616248740.png
262 KB, 446x456
>>71348859
>>
File: 1454811076721.png (127 KB, 205x262) Image search: [Google]
1454811076721.png
127 KB, 205x262
>>71348859

Go on...
>>
He really makes me think
>>
>paper view
>>
after listening to joe for a long time, i dont know how he can have any friends - he tries to dominate every conversation and has to be the boss and best in every situation. maybe he can be friends with Diaz because they are from such different spheres he doesn't feel threatened.

eddie bravo is such an entertaining bro i dont know how he stands joe. when he's on he's far more entertaining than joe
>>
>>71349504
>image.jpg
he's posting from a device. Auto correct got him.
>>
>>71349735
its all that alphabrain bro, plus edgy brah is alays high as shit so hes chill
>>
>>71349735
joe is that friend that is an asshole even to his friends, but his friends get it and tolerate it because he's also a great guy to them. He provides for them too, willingly.

But I get it though, last fight companion he was a huge dick to bryan.
>>
someone post the copy pasta meme
>>
>>71349948
>huge dick to Bryan

Are you new to JRE? Bryan has been Joes punching bag for fucking years.
>>
My favorite episodes are when he has Bill Burr on.
>>
Anybody that finds him funny should just killthemself.

>LOOK AT THIS SUBJECT AND IF U LOOK AT IT FROM LE COSMIC PERSPECTIVE IT DOESN'T MATTER LMAO
>>
>>71350045
yeah I know, but it was a bit overboard in that fight companion. Like daddy slapped mommy at the dinner table kinda bad. I felt like bryan slunk away "to a gig" because of it
>>
>>71350154
the ones I've like the most so far are the ones where redban starts an argument and it turns into a huge thing, like the bill burr podcast argument

>>71350174
pretty sure no one finds him funny and he really doesn't try to be when he's talking about that cosmic bullshit.
>>
>>71348930
The dude wears lifts and boots dude, he's 5'8" with that shit, not barefoot.
>>
>>71350242
>bill burr podcast argument

I wanted to fucking smack Redban during that.
>>
>>71350177

funny, listening to fighter and the kid i didnt like bryan at first.

he always talked about himself so much, everything turned to him. but then everyone recognizes it so its kind of a joke, and now i like him and kind of sick of schaub - but schaub makes bryan better because somehow bryan likes big alpha guys so much it opens up a door of comedy for him.

also, bryan is really cool behind the scenes - i remember steve-o episode on fighter and the kid he talked about how something bryon said to him when he was first starting comedy made him feel better and gave a lot of confidence.

so like bryan seems like a real pure guy to me, his tendencies are funny to me rather than annoying whereas joe's annoys me
>>
>>71350272
Why is /tv/ so in denial about his weight? I remember when rogan was 5'9, effort you all had knowledge of his height. Then once 5'8 was confirmed he immediately went to 5'7 and now the default Rogan height is 5'6.

Sounds like you're 5'7 Manlet and just want to have an extra edge on him. It's okay little squirt, just remember Joe is an inch taller than you and would look down at you face to face
>>
>>71348809
I want to see him kill blade with one horizontal round house kick

>He literally could

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3N5Rnx37O0
>>
>>71350501
Height*
>>
He was funny in Newsradio.
>>
>>71350423
bryan is great. Can't ever tell when he's fucking around or not.

That story about how he stepped up to schaub with full confidence only to be put in his place and then joe jumping in incredulous that bryan actually thought he had a chance was fucking great
>>
>>71349195
yeah, joe gets a little butthurt when people bring up his past. seems like he was probably an asshole when he was younger.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 480x270
>DUDE RELIGION IS STUPID AND THE BIBLE ISNT EVEN REAL BUT MOSES WAS MOST LIKELY ON DMT WHEN HE SAW THE BURNING BUSH
>>
>>71350640
>yeah, they we're supposedly all on drugs, man. my friend said so. fucking cu-RAZY!
>>
also played competitive quake
>>
alpha brain
shroomtech

ONNIT. THAT'S O-N-N-I-T.
>>
>>71350743

ya rogan bugs me on so many levels. but have to admit he is successful in everything.

from tai kwon do, to pool, to standup, to tv, to commentating, podcasting, hot wife - sometimes at the right place at the right time, but he makes everything work

still wouldnt want to hang out with him tho
>>
>>71350501
Hey Joe. How's everything?
>>
>>71348809
I'm getting annoyed at how much stupid liberal and sjw shit hes been spouting recently, not a long time viewer so I don't know how long hes been doing this shit

ronda rousey is a prime example, he was kissing her ass so hard in all podcasts about her after her devastating to loss to holly holm, ruining conversation and pussy footing around her bruised ego.
>>
File: image.jpg (189 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189 KB, 1000x1500
>>71350501
>>
>>71351068
>what is perspective

0/10. Try harder next time Manlet
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 600x400
>>71351189
In shoes next to barefoot 5'7" Ronda.

It's okay Joe, you're still a cool dude even if you are short.
>>
>>71350832
>still wouldnt want to hang out with him tho
I would. A lot of benefits
>>
Rogan likes dick. You see him get hot and bothered during UFC weigh ins. He's been taking videos down as of late.

https://youtu.be/ytS0nShwILA
>>
>>71351545
His Rogan watch.

You butt hurt Rogan took literally 30 seconds out of his day to erase hours and hours of your work dedicated to making fun of him? Just remember thise hours are now lost forever. Had you used those several hours to work, you could have an extra couple hundred bucks in your pocket, or if you went to the gym, some muscle gains. But no. You chose to spend them harassing Rogan anonymously online. Such a shame..
>>
>>71351282
>he's wearing shoes

You killed your own argument by posting>>71351068
He's wearing flat footed shoes. There's literally like 2cm of fabric.

Plus, you can clearly see he's about an inch taller than her in your pic. So you done trying, Manlet? Or do I need to embarrass and correct you more?
>>
>>71350640
oh shit ur right!!

i love religion now!!!
>>
My life dream is to meet Joe Rogan in person. I'm just scared that he wouldn't like me when I met him because I'm 6'2'' and I don't want it to be awkward that I'm literally a foot taller than him. Do I bend my neck forward to look shorter? Do I crouch at my knees? Do I get on one knee so I can look him in the eye. I want him to dominate my physically, socially and psychologically but I want to provide him the opportunity to do so. Have you ever met the love of your life and then she moved away and you probably will never be with her? That's me and Joe
>>
>>71352156
thats beautiful anon, truly beautiful...
>>
>>71351714
bryan, joe will never suck your dick.......
>>
>>71351789
Nah, as you can see they are even in height side by side on a flat stage, she's 5'7" barefoot. He's the same with shoes on, thin soles or not. He's not even 5'7" barefoot. Just be a man and admit that you're not as tall as you think you are. No need to be mad.
>>
whos the biggest closet case in comedy?

joe rogan?
luis j gomez?
bobby kelly?
>>
>>71352637
jim norton
>>
>>71352749
jimmys pretty out about his taste for cock as long as its in a pretty dress
>>
>>71352637
>e]
its rogan
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.