[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Death of the History Channel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (497 KB, 1014x1199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
497 KB, 1014x1199
Was it redpilled or did (((they))) hijack it and make it propaganda?
>>
>>71309113
they realized adhd ridden kids didn't want to watch stuff about napoleon or hitler cause they got bored too fast so the began producing all that trash about consumerism to pander to them
>>
These sort of regular TV channels from the past century are kind of dying. Only series are good quality these days.

Discovery is also utter shit with their programs about the paranormal
>>
>>71309113
>>71309375
How come all of these channels just seem to wind up as redneck bait?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 444x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 444x296
>>71309236
What about autistic man children trying to save the world from international jewish parasites?
>>
>>71309113
ANCIENT
>>
>>71309721
Who watches regular TV these days? Mostly people 40+ and the uneducated. Most other people only watch series or are hooked on the Internet
>>
>>71309113
"They" (lol like tvexecs weren't jews from the start) didn't hijack it to make it propaganda, they just changed it to boost ratings.
>>
uh, all the top images are men. you don't find that problematic?
>>
>>71310091
La Pucelle is there
>>
I miss Discovery Wings.

Wings of the Red Star and Wings of the Luftwaffer were great.
>>
What was on The Learning Channel before it turned to absolutely the worst channel on tv?
>>
>tfw i grew watching History Channel

I want to hear about muh Huns sacking rome and i want it NOW
>>
>>71310155
the learning channel always sucked, unlike the others.
>>
All the good documentaries are on the interwebs now. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2DYtbNMeSg&list=LLr9rGTFuqXfCpxHtkL70s7Q&index=3
>>
>>71310155
Pappyland.

But no, looking through the list of programming on wikipedia it seems like it has always been crappy shows about peoples' lives.
>>
>>71310156
>tfw you can't turn on the History Channel anymore and hear Roger Mudd narrating.
>>
>>71309113
>>71309375
>>71309721
>>71310155
>>71310612

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Channel_drift
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.