[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Mickey Rourke after The Wrestler?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What happened to Mickey Rourke after The Wrestler?
>>
>>71305040
>after The Wrestler

after drugs, alcohol and boxing you mean
>>
>>71305040
nobody gave him his bird
>>
>>71305040
Apparently on the set of a movie he was shooting he insisted his poodle be in the shot so he sat him on the table and would carry it around during the scenes forcing the director to shoot him close up to crop out the dog as well as having the props department make a fake dog for the stunt guy to hold.
>>
>>71305148
*BOOORYD
>>
he died, didnt you watch the film idot
>>
Why can't he just accept being an old man?
>>
>>71305040
i usually don't like that meme but...
JUST
>>
>>71305040
Are you trying to say he didn't look fucked up back then?
>>
>>71305040
Douchebag Penn robbed him the Oscar.

Then Rourke lost all his faith in being an actor.
>>
>yfw you realize that he didn't wear any prosthetics or special make up for the Ironman role

It was literally just him swinging CGI whips
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.