[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Combining two roles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Encino.jpg (54 KB, 533x283) Image search: [Google]
Encino.jpg
54 KB, 533x283
Haven't saw this thread in a while.

Brendan Fraser is a neanderthal who goes around hunting mummys.
>>
CIA wears the mask, a case of multiple personalities
>>
EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA NICEO FORCEO REDDITO MEMEO DANNYBOYTBH JAJAJAJA
D
>>
>>71304405
EL
>>
D
>>
I liked that one where Cuba Gooding Jr. was a retarded waterboy, then somehow got married and playing for the football team and got married to Nicole Simpson, then killed her and her lover. Then the courts let him off and he went to Alaska to race huskies or some shit.
>>
D
>>
File: ted anderson.jpg (64 KB, 692x484) Image search: [Google]
ted anderson.jpg
64 KB, 692x484
Keanu Reeves is the One who has to travel through time in order to pass his History report.
>>
Michele Cera from super bad mixed with Michael Cera from Arrested Development.
>>
>>71304405
Christian Bale stalks Gotham at night to avenge his murdered parents, but he ran over a kid a few months ago and hasn't been able to eat or sleep much since.
>>
>>71305580
You missed the part when he lost the leg and went underwater with Fockers father in law.
>>
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a cyborg killing machine from the future, sent to look after a kindergarten class and to find the father of one of the children and terminate him
>>
File: SWFjenniferjasonleigh.jpg (63 KB, 1200x767) Image search: [Google]
SWFjenniferjasonleigh.jpg
63 KB, 1200x767
Daisy Domergue and Single White Female psycho.
Racist, loud, cray cray roommate.
>>
I see nobody is doing a Tom Hanks is a retard ect. That one was pretty popular it the last thread.
>>
Adam Sandler has a female twin that looks exactly like him who accompanies him as they get drunk and punch people they love.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.