[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, that was garbage More like Eyes Wide Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: eyes wide shit.jpg (45 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
eyes wide shit.jpg
45 KB, 400x600
Wow, that was garbage

More like Eyes Wide Shit
>>
>>71303026
(you)
>>
was just about to pull the trigger on watching whats the actual consensus on this
>>
>>71303026
fucking kicks ass. mirrors one relationship I had to the tee. also Interesting to see how kubrick filmed London and tried to make it look like new York and failed terribly.
>>
>>71303135
A bad movie that gets praise because of Kubrick
>>
Imagine being this much of a pleb
>>
>>71303026
It appears we subscribe to different dictionaries and we possibly have different agendas. A tree bears its own fruit. This applies to men, as well as the toys of men. Debates on social media bear poison, it is a poisonous tree. I’d be honored to discuss my position with you in-person and I’d consider changing my position.
>>
>>71303135
an unfinished film that ...
>>71303247
>gets praise because of Kubrick
>>
Kubrick's worst movie desu. Nobody who likes it can explain why it's supposed to be good, they just do the usual deflection that all pretentious people do
>wow you can't even tell why it's good?
>you must be too dumb to tell
>figures a pleb wouldn't understand it
etc
>>
naked kidman
>>
>>71303026
>not understanding the message
This movie is about exposing secret societies under the guise of a movie about sex, the party you see in the film is like the ones kubrick was actually forced to attend. He was killed within weeks of this film being released
>>
>>71303135
Don't expect a bunch of basement dwelling virgins to understand the movie. They've never had a relationship, they don't understand the feels.
>>
>>71303353
There are SO MANY analyses of it and descriptions of why it's good. Sure, you shouldn't take /tv/'s word for it, but do some research retard
>>71303135
It's great. Kubrick's most mature, and second best imo, behind only 2001. It's extremely eerie and articulate in its approach to sexuality and human relationship. Definitily watch it
>>
>>71303353
well I think it's good because it's a realistic portrayal of some relationships. they never actually cheated on each other but both felt guilty and afraid the other would find out blah blah blah. I fucking add a girl on Facebook and my gf starts getting crazy. it's realistic man and in the end they didn't do anything. she had a dream. he saw some sex and then they say they need to fuck and things will be okay until they don't fuck for a while.
>>
>>71303457
wow easy there ebert
>>
>>71303596
It appears we subscribe to different dictionaries and we possibly have different agendas. A tree bears its own fruit. This applies to men, as well as the toys of men. Debates on 4chan bear poison, it is a poisonous tree. I’d be honored to discuss my position with you in-person and I’d consider changing my position.
>>
>>71303197
they didnt film on the streets of london. ive lived in london it looks nothing like the film. they used a set for the new york streets

>>71303026
Heres your reply
>>
>>71303596
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>71303765
what about the part where he's driving in the car fuck head
>>
>>71303858
fucking greenscreen asshole for interior shots, the exterior shots are new york
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.