[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>dat primetime dunst >dat good time relationship stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: onesheet.jpg (116 KB, 387x580) Image search: [Google]
onesheet.jpg
116 KB, 387x580
>dat primetime dunst
>dat good time relationship stuff
>dat molina
>dem setpieces
>dat marvel-tier real life ramifications of being a superhero
>dat waiferwaifu dinkovich bitch

How did the marvel capeshit that wasn't even marvel owned get it so right?
>>
>>71301574
everyone shits on 3 but I love that movie and all its retarded little parts
>>
File: jumanji.jpg (34 KB, 736x414) Image search: [Google]
jumanji.jpg
34 KB, 736x414
>>71301574
>primetime dunst
>not Jumanji's dunst
>>
>>71301663
3 has some really great scenes but they only ever involve the Sandman.
That chase in the money can, the fight in the sewer and Sandmans origin scene are all the GOAT.
>>
>>71301663
I thought the third was not worse than the others, I liked it.
>>
>>71301574
Dunst was 10x hotter in Spiderman 1.
>>
>>71301663
pretending spiderman 3 was good is the new meme so you can just hop on that bandwagon if you want some easy validation
>>
>>71301663
the shitting mostly comes from the emo peter scene, the rest of the movie is great
>>
>>71301574
>toby maguire can't act for shit, what the fuck is he trying to portray?
>molina impossible to take seriously as a villain, I can't stand his face, almost as bad as Defoe
>james franco lol
>aged fx

fuck off, and not it's not bait
>>
>>71301574
Director, and all those involved, actually cared about the films they were making. Sure it has its share of flaws but you can tell what Raimi was going for and that he put his sweat into. On the other hand, from the very start, right down to the very first film, Marvel's MCU was designed solely to churn out money magnets, each one tying into the next so that they could eventually sell THE AVENGERS™ (and more sequels) and all the toys that went along with it.
>>
File: 1465258694217.jpg (41 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1465258694217.jpg
41 KB, 600x337
>>71301900
>He doesn't enjoy the best Peter
>>
>>71301851
3 would have been better if it were the Sandman and the Vulture like Raimi originally wanted.
All the scenes with new Goblin and Venom feel unnatural. It would have been better to set that up for a fourth movie and but kept the love triangle stuff from the third movie going into the fourth.
>>
>>71301663
people don't know the difference between loving a shitty film and pretending a shitty film was good

you can claim to love anything and as your personal taste we can't judge you

the problems arise when people start claiming an objectively bad film is good just because they like it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.