[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think younger generations enjoy Adam Sandler movies of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MTIwNjA4NjM0MDYwOTY1Mzg4.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjM0MDYwOTY1Mzg4.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
Do you think younger generations enjoy Adam Sandler movies of today in the way we enjoyed Happy Gilmore and Big Daddy when we were young ?
>>
Sure, unless they know about the """Adam Sandler Conspiracy""".
>>
>>71295908
No. By this point only people who grew up with him and conditioned themselves to like him no matter what like his new movies.
>>
>>71296117
do you really think he makes shitty movies on purpose?
>>
>>71295908
I never watched Sandler movies as a kid (apart from Click, which made me cry)
My first experience with Sandler was when I was 18. I watched Happy Gilmore.
I thought it was some of the most unfunny shit I'd ever seen.
Concluded Sandler is shite.
>>
Probably. There are probably kids that enjoy Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison the same way you did when you were kid. Some of them might even prefer those to his newer movies.
>>
File: adam-sandler.png (230 KB, 312x598) Image search: [Google]
adam-sandler.png
230 KB, 312x598
>>71295908
D R O P P E D
>>
You again, Solomon?
Stop making Adam Sandler threads!
>>
>>71296327
At this point, I honestly don't know.
>>
>>71296327
he makes retarded movies on purpose, shittyness is just an effect
>>
>>71296423
Its as if he really tried with Click and just doesnt give a shit with rest of stuff he makes.

>Click made me cry too
>>
Kids enjoy timeless classics, Sandler's comedy is as classic as Benny Hill, Pixels is still a solid comedy with many laughs and good action and it has some of the best products that kids today love in it.
>>
>>71296635
Ah, I just watched that episode.
>>
>>71296774
I suspect it was just very good at manipulating heart strings, and that I wouldn't cry or feel sad at all if I watched it today
>>
Yes, I have a little brother who watched Happy Gilmore, wedding singer and Big Daddy and loved them
He saw Pixels, Grown Ups, and that other one with Drew Barrymoreleland loved them too
He's actually seen more Sandler flicks than I have, I'm so sorry
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.