[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was a better Civil War.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
This was a better Civil War.
>>
Wolverines_claws_unsheathed_in_front_of_a_big_X_representing_X3_.jpg definitely was better than meme war
>>
It's been 3 months, are DCfriends still this butt devastated?
>>
>>71292498
I really liked the scene where shirtless_boy_clipping_his_wings_to_show_that_hes_angel took those scissors and clipped his wings.
>>
>>71292499
What? I'm a marvel fan you faggot.
>>
At least put a bare minimum of effort in, OP.
>>
I actually enjoy X3 but yeah no Civil War is better.
>>
>>71292500
Me too but my favorite scene of that film is when the oldmanin_a_wheel_chair_pulverizedby_angry_lady74819.jpg is pulverized by JeanGrey_x-men-the-last-stand-famke-janssen-dark-phoenix-299x400.jpg
>>
>>71292498
>>71292504
So I'm guessing this is the hot new meme.
>>
>>71292497
Civil War was probably a better movie, technically - meaning that basic, simple rules of film making, such as if you are on the Golden Gate Bridge at mid-afternoon and two seconds later, in a different scene, it's nighttime, that the continuity (which means a different thing on a film production) fucked up, OR the director, editor, cinematographers fucked up.

CW also had, for the most part, better performances, but probably only by a bit.

The plot was more interesting and intriguing and didn't rely on another "I want my mommy" moment like another big screen superhero movie this past spring.

So, no.
>>
I agree OP. But BvS was better last stand so its not saying much
>>
>>71292499
I didn't know DC bought th X-Men. When did this happen?
>>
>>71292508
He's an idol,,ignore him
>>
It was certainly bigger in scale, but it wasn't better.
>>
>>84077237
>BvS was a failure
It wasn't. But it also wasn't the big success they were hoping for. It's just right in the middle, which sucks cause this is the movie that has DC's trinity.
>quipkino
I doubt they'd go full Age of Ultron on us. I'm hoping for the best, if not for them not to suck as much.
>x-men beating the cw
How? X-Men doesn't have any tv shows.
>>
>>71292511
Not beating, but minimizing it.
Guess they didn't imagine that Apocalypse was going to be what it ended up being.
>>
>>71292497
>so shitty it was retconned.
Nah
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.