[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't Hollywood do action good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: john-wick-poster-Keanu-reeves.jpg (2 MB, 4050x6000) Image search: [Google]
john-wick-poster-Keanu-reeves.jpg
2 MB, 4050x6000
Why can't Hollywood do action good?
>>
>>71288219
thats the most pretentious piece of shit poster i have ever seen

the tagline makes it literally worse than the blade runner one
>>
>>71288219

Do action WELL-. Superman does good.

You need to check your grammar, son.
>>
>>71288295
>john wick poster pretentious
>pretentious
can we both admit you don't know what that word means and go on about the rest of our day in a pleasant manner? cheers!
>>
>>71288326
fuck english what a stupid language
>>
>>71288370
it pretends to be a deep and subtle analogy when it isnt you fucking faglord
its a shit analogy because john wick was anything but a ticking time bomb. they literally had to destroy him mentally to make him do anything. time bomb is usually used to describe people who might go off at you over literally anything
so yeah, youre wrong shithead
>>
>>71288561
>it pretends to be a deep

>Don't set him off
>deep
m8
>>
>>71288219
this is cancer tier bait, kys
>>
That flick sucked.
>>
>>71288295
>thats the most pretentious piece of shit poster i have ever seen
>the tagline makes it literally worse than the blade runner one
>>
>>71288561
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
awesome bait, mate. got me.
see, sometimes it's difficult to tell the dunces from the baiters. my bad. carry on.
>>
>>71289499
you know, that poster would have been more effective if they left his fucking name off or had it redacted/blacked out, but i guess they figured movie audiences are so damn dumb they probably already forgot who he was and would ask to see Matt Damon when paying for their ticket.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.